𝟐𝟗 - ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ.

chapter twenty-nine,
the end.

ੈ✩‧₊˚ BELLAMY GILMORE trotted down the stairs with two suitcases weighing her down

‧₊˚ BELLAMY GILMORE trotted down the stairs with two suitcases weighing her down. she was out of breath from carrying them, they weighed twice as much as she did.

the sound of Kitty's car horn beeped three times, earning a growl from Bell at her impatience.

"okay, mom! i'm leaving" she called out. Lorelai came rushing out of the kitchen with open arms. their relationship seemed to be on the way up - so it was nice to leave on a good note.

"argh!" she groaned, "call me every weekend - do not do anything i would do. be a good girl, mommy loves you"

"ha ha. jokes on you, i'm much worse than you"

"oh . . what's that? Bellamy's staying home???? oh my god it's a christmas miracle!" the woman joked, before pulling her daughter into a hug. "you already said goodbye to Luke?"

Bell nodded, "of course. first thing i did this morning-" another honk. the brunette let out a chuckle, "i'll call you tonight"

"you better" the girl wasn't going to say goodbye to Rory. in fact, she hadn't spoken to her twin since dinner at the grandparents. and it didn't bother her a smidge.

"bye" she smiled, and dragged the suitcases after her. at the sight of Bell's struggle, an annoyed Colin rushed out of the car to help her.

"oh, my knight in shining armor" she remarked, laughing at his angry face - Colin Mcrae was definitely not a morning person. in fact, he hated them with a burning passion.

but they were going on vacation.

a year long vacation, in fact.

and sometimes, you have to wake up in the morning so that you can party in the night. and that was exactly what they did.

every. single. night.

let's just say . . . some people started the vacation off innocent, and pure - and finished it off with a burning fire.

Bellamy Gilmore was a changed person.

the most obvious way to notice? the mere fact that she had become a wingwoman to her three older friends, just as they had become her wingmen.

they were fucking unstoppable.

THAT'S THE END OF MATILDA!!!xoxo,may 💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ happy new year

xoxo,
may 💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ happy new year