𝟏𝟑 - ᴅᴀᴛᴇ.

chapter thirteen,
date.

chapter thirteen,date

2002

‧₊˚ BELLAMY GILMORE spent the entirety of the summer with Kitty and Jack, the trio had been planning their summer before senior year trip since 8th grade, and found themselves in Italy.

it was an eventful summer, that unfortunately had come to an end. none of them wanting it to, of course. but they sat at the beach one last time.

"i hate the both of you" Kitty frowned, covering her whole body with her towel as she lied flat on the sand. "what did we do to you?" asked Jack, taking a sip of his water.

"you're both tan! look at me!" the redhead ripped off her towel, and showed her bright red sunburn across her body. her two best friends looked away, giggles escaping their lips.

"it's not funny. assholes"

"i'm gonna miss this" Bell changed the subject, soaking up every glisten from the sun. "hm?" the pair looked over to her, their eyebrows furrowed.

"the three of us together. this was the best two months of my life" she continued, "such a shame we're going back in an hour, hm?"

Kitty sat up, and placed her head on her friends shoulder. "me too" she frowned. Jack, being Jack, felt left out and went on the other side of Bellamy and did the same as Kit.

"what's life gonna be like, going back?"

"Kitty-less" Jack spoke up. he had taken her move worse than Bell, he hated the fact that she was all the way in Hartford. sure, it wasn't out of state, but it was far.

"i'll come visit more. only if you let me stay in your room, Jackson" he smiled, and placed a sloppy wet kiss on her forehead. "absolutely!"

"i told Cook we'd go on our date when i get back" Bellamy hadn't spoken of Jess, or Cook for the entirety of the summer. so of course, their attention was engulfed by her sudden statement.

"what happened to Jess? we thought you liked him?"

Bell nodded her head, "i did. but i think he likes Rory-" she got cut off my Jack, "Rory's dating Dean"

"she kissed him"

"she kissed Dean? isn't that a giv-"

"no, you idiot. Rory kissed Jess! keep up"

Jack giggled to himself in embarrassment, but continued to listen to the girls. "so that's it?" asked Kitty with a raised brow. "you're giving up?"