1211 - 1220

1211. People are more likely to be attracted to those who are just as attractive as they are. This is known as the matching hypothesis. Studies show that if you're attractive, you may want to be with the most beautiful person in the neighborhood, at work, or at school.

1212. Changing the curtains in the room where you frequently make love has the same psychological effect as making love in a different room.

1213. Testosterone is a powerful male hormone that attracts women because of the smell it produces. Wearing a cologne that simulates the smell of testosterone can make your woman fall in love with you.

1214. The link between humor and intelligence has long fascinated psychologists. Women are emotionally and psychologically attracted to funny and humorous men. Women love to be happy, therefore a man who makes them laugh draws them like a magnet.

1215. For happy people, time is 'filled and planned.' For unhappy people, time is unfilled, open and uncommitted; they postpone things and are inefficient."

-Michael Argyle

1216. "The highest and most beautiful things in life are not to be heard about, nor read about, nor seen but, if one will, are to be lived."

-Soren Kierkegaard

1217."We need 4 hugs a day for survival. We need 8 hugs a day for maintenance. We need 12 hugs a day for growth."

-Virginia Satir

1218. Taking someone on a first date that gets their heart racing like a roller coaster, fast car, motorcycle ride, or adrenaline-pumping movie thriller, making them believe they enjoyed spending time with you more than anyone else .

1219. "The best way to find out whether you're on the right path? Stop looking at the path."

-Marcus Buckingham

1220. People with sarcastic personalities tend to be more honest with friends.