301 - 320

301. Being alone is harder for your health than you really believe.

302. We're the most imaginative in the night and the least creative in the day.

303. The broken heart condition is also called stress cardiomyopathy, which could lead to critical, short-term heart muscle dysfunction.

304. The force of authority may have the same effect on a human as a traumatic brain injury.

305. People read quicker with longer lines but prefer shorter lines.

306. Larger groups make worse and more subjective choices than smaller groups of people.

307. If you can't interrupt the stream of thinking at night, write it down.

308. Being home alone and isolated for a long time is just as bad for your wellbeing as smoking 15 cigarettes a day.

309. People are more likely to blame someone in the case when something negative happens.

310. In an excited state, a beard grows faster in men.

311. If the friendship develops into more serious feelings, then the relationship will be strong.

312. On average, each person spends 14 days kissing throughout their life.

313. There is a love sensor through which every couple in England can come and test their feelings.

314. The trust of a woman is what every man needs to feel.

315. 43% of people have a feeling of dread of meeting a loved one.

316. Falling in love has a calming effect on the entire body.

317. Most often, men are the first to admit their own feelings.

318. Women prefer men not to talk about love unless they are in the mood for a serious relationship.

319. If on the first date a man looks into the eyes of a woman for more than 8.2 seconds, this means that he is in love.

320. Studies also found that people who are in a position of influence and power are very poor in determining other people's emotions.