381 - 390

381. In order to get used to something, you need no more than 2 months, or rather, 66 days. It is this period that a person will need in order to form and bring any action to automatism.

382. Researchers have proven that if in youth a person knew how to give up what he really wanted, life's trials are easier and with minimal losses.

383. You can't ignore food, and danger. Have you noticed that people always stop to look at accident scenes. In fact, we cannot ignore the danger situation. Each person has a special part of the brain that is responsible for survival and asks: “Can I eat this? Can you be danger with this? Could this kill me? ".

384. People need only one thing to be happy - to focus on what they have in the moment, and not worry about what they do not have or may never have.

385. Watching a Harrowing Movie Makes People Think Deeper: Research found that watching a movie tragedy makes people take a closer look at their lives and relationships.

386. Every time you think back to an event, you change it, because the neural pathways are activated differently each time.

387. Online dating and online shopping operate on the same psychological principle.

388. About 80% of people use music as a means of getting rid of any negativity in life.

389. The presence of an attractive woman increases the risk behavior of young men.

390. Pretending to be carefree is a habit of those people who tend to be the most caring.