841 - 850

841. I believe in one thing only, the power of human will.

-Joseph Stalin

842. A jealous person's conscience will not prick them when they're trying to find ways to pull you down. This might mean them giving you the worst advice possible so that you'll definitely end up failing.

843. My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together.

-Desmond Tutu

844. A person who is jealous of your career, your relationships, your clothes and so on, will do their best to be like you, to the point of imitating you. it is simply irritating when others steal your ideas.

845. people who trust their intuition or "gut feeling" are more accurate when predicting the outcome of a situation. They gave them arbitrary things to predict.

846. If multiple people witness an accident, the odds that someone will step up to help lessen.

847. Walking at new or open places helps your brain to think new ideas rapidly and increase creativity.

848. The city is not a concrete jungle, it is a human zoo.

849. Your infatuation with your smartphone may harken back to days of old, when keeping in constant contact with others helped to keep your ancestors alive.

850. Evolutionary Psychology doesn't only apply to humans. Scientists have used it to determine that some crocodiles may have once had paddles instead of legs and that others ran on long legs that ended in claws.