581 - 590

581. One of the key elements of human behavior is, humans have a greater fear of loss than enjoyment of success. All the academic studies will show you that the fear of loss of capital is far greater than the enjoyment of gains.

-Laurence D. Fink

582. Certainly, if you look at human behavior around the world, you have to admit that we can be very aggressive.

583. Music repairs brain damage and returns lost memories.

584. The type of music we prefer relates to our personality.

585. Listening 5 to 10 songs a day can improve memory, strengthen immune system and reduce depression by 80%.

-Jane Goodall

586. Challenging the meaning of life is the truest expression of the state of being human.

-Viktor E. Frankl

587. Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

-Albert Einstein

588. Anger and hostility can be destructive to our relationships," Hayes says. "Humans are meant to connect, and hostility creates a disconnect: anger, unreflected upon, impacts our health and body."

589. About all colours have a physical wavelength associated with it, but the Magenta hue does not. Instead, the brain is actually viewing the colour as "not green."

590. The sight of water has a very calming and soothing effect on people which makes them experience happiness, calming thoughts and be even more imaginative.