631 - 640

631. The most depressing time of the year is winter and it is believed to be caused by lower sunshine.

632. What we wear affects our behavior.

633. Disorders such as schizophrenia appear to be less common in people living in the countryside than in cities.

634. Money does not bring you happiness. What you do with them can bring you happiness or turn you into an emotional wreckage.

635. Almost twice as many serial killers are born in November than in any other month.

636. Depression affects women more often. This may be due to the fact that increased emotional expression in women is socially acceptable, or because there is some genetic link with female chromosomes suffering from the disease. Or because other problems, such as alcoholism and addiction, mask male depression.

637. The weight of an adult brain usually ranges from 1,200 to 1,400 grams.

638. Religious practices such as prayer and church service are associated with lower levels of mental stress.

639. After 30 years of age, our brain gradually begins to lose mass. This may partially explain why our memory fails over time.

640. Research has shown that good relationships are more important to long life than exercise.