.9.

Putting a label to our relationship made me feel better.

It has been one month since we had that date where we talked about being official.

It was confusing when we didn't talked about it. It made me afraid that what if Naruto just wanted to try out something new?
What if he was taking advantage of me?

Those questions quickly faded away most of the times.
When I caught him staring at me, or when he made me breakfast.

Naruto was a very kind person and he definitely wore his heart on his sleeve. He was open and you could easily talk to him.

He never judged anyone, never complained if he didn't liked the person.

I mean Naruto do complains about one person at his work place.
He doesn't tell me his name, or why he doesn't like him.

He just always scoffs and say that he is arrogant and never leaves him alone, he just wanna do his job in peace. Naruto always liked his personal space but he doesn't complain if you were bothering him.

He always let me talk to him while he was working. He kept his drawers locked.

He was private about what he was working on, which made me kinda curious.
But I didn't tried to read them, if Naruto trusts me he will tell me.

Overall Naruto had more things to hide than me and he was more mysterious.

"Sas, good morning." I hear a raspy voice, Naruto woke up I turn on my right side to see him.

He smiles at me as I pull his hand out from the blanket and link our fingers together.

"How did you sleep?" I ask as he blinks still half asleep.

"Good and you?" He asks as he closes his eyes, he calls it 'oh I'm just resting my eyes' which is a total lie, he falls asleep most of the times.

"Also good." I say as I snuggle closer to Naruto.
He laughs as I throw my leg on his body. I close my eyes too ,and enjoy the peace together.

The city is still very quiet, the other half of the city could never. I really don't miss waking up to screams and gunshots.

The peace ends after Minato barges in. I sit up immediately as Naruto just barely sits up.
He balances on his elbow as he looks at his father confused.

Minato looks at Naruto with fire in his eyes. I swear I wasn't just sleepy but I was almost a 100% sure that his eyes looked red. I gulp as I pull the blanket until my nose.

"You, call your work place and get a week off. Beacuse you are coming to your relatives gathering. No discussion." He points at Naruto, Naruto glances at me and then back to his father.

"Beacuse there is no way I'm gonna listen to their whining more in phone that.
'aw where is your son' or 'oh I haven't seen him in ages." He said as I laugh a little.

"I can't get just a sudden week off! That will give a lots of work after I came back!" He whines as Minato just stays quiet and looks at him. Eyebrow raised.

Naruto didn't stopped, I started elbowing his side but he didn't even flinch.

"Plus we can't leave Sasuke alone, we talked about this." He raises his eyebrow at Minato.

I frown, what are they talking about?

"Sasuke is obviously coming too, they will be very pleased that you are introducing your lover finally." He rolled his eyes as I start choking.

Meeting with Naruto family?
But we just got together!

Isn't it too soon?

"Have you told them?" He asks as Minato shakes his head.