.15.

I didn't expect Sasuke to be this happy when we moved in, it was a week later and we were getting ready for a welcome party.

We packed everything out, and Sasuke loved being here.
I would wake up to him just standing outside the balcony.

I always tell him to come back to bed, he just smiles at me kisses me on the lips, then we walk back together to the warm bed.

He just loved that balcony, he loved it, he was always spending his time there and I was happy to see him enjoying the new house.
I was anxious about him feeling uncomfortable at a new place but the opposite happened. He really felt like he came home, and I was so glad to see that.

I was working, while Sasuke was cooking, he was really good! I am going to help him but I needed to finish working, answering emails and writing a few.

I even had to schedule a interview, I will need to go in on Friday, it was Wednesday today, I was able to schedule a day later. Some of our guests are gonna sleep here for the weekend and leave on Monday, so Sasuke will be entertaining them until that.

I can't do it from home, so I need to go in.

I sigh as I burry myself in the papers, Sasuke chuckles at my reaction.

I look at him with eyes begging to be saved, he just smiles at me softly from the kitchen.

"Will you finish by lunch time?" Sasuke asked, as he put the chicken in the oven.
I nod, Sasuke is cooking but we are gonna order pizza too, just in case.

I watched my boyfriend cut vegetables carefully, but he was still quick. I guess my dad was showing him his kitchen skills, probably teaching him too.

I type on my laptop that I brought down so Sasuke wouldn't need to be in kitchen alone, it was great here.

Didn't even need to turn the lights on, the big windows gave so much light that I could see everything easily.

I sent the email, then looked at my schedule so I can do my interviews, I also needed to talk to the police again, tell them my whole timeline.
I wasn't anxious, Danzo was a pedophile, he deserved death.

I scheduled everything, now I just need to decide what to do with the city other side, we started cleaning the streets, my next move would be sending daily patrols through the city.

The problem is that I don't know who would volunteer or accept the job, should I just ask the police for help?
I don't know if they have enough people to go out there.

Of course, I don't know if the jail has enough capicity for that many people, I am expecting a lot of people.
I click my tongue trying to figure out what to do.

Deciding to hand in a request to ask how many people could fit in there, after I know how many, I will request daily patrols.
Just hand them some tickets, and if they don't pay then go to jail.

I wrote down my idea and sent it to my colloueges, just so they can think about it.
Maybe if they knew how big is their capicity.

After I finish the emails, I closed the laptop and did the big pile of paper work, I hated redoing documents, I was sitting in front of my printer for 20 minutes, so it will finish with all the papers beacuse I fucked up something.
And now I have to redo everything, fuck this shit, I just wanna sleep.

I sigh, deciding to go out and smoke, I haven't really smoked in front of Sasuke, but he already said that he didn't mind.

"I am going out to smoke." I tell him, he looks up at me and nods while smiling.
He continues to cut his vegetables, and I go up to him, hugging him carefully from behind, so he won't cut himself.