.3.

I start opening my eyes. Where the fuck am I? I look around.

Oh in the bathtub. Fuck the water is cold. I try to get quickly out but my body is sore.

I can't feel my legs I dont even wanna talk about my throat.
It hurts so bad.

"Ah shit." I get out and reach for a towel.
I hope I can have a day off.

I find some clothes. I usually can't wear them but I don't even mind if they fucking kill me.
Maybe death would just make things easier.
I wouldn't suffer anymore.

I put on a long-sleeved shirt and pants. It's so much more comfortable than that silk robe that we have to wear all the time.

I go to my bed and let myself fall in the sheets. Fuck it's so soft and warm and....sticky. Shit, I lift my hands from a certain spot there was cum on it.

I sit up quickly looking at my clothes to see if they got on my clothes too.
Ew, ew!

"Geez, now I have to change the sheets too." I said shaking my head.

I change my sheets and drop them in the basket which is at my door.
Someone always gets in the room and get it out. Most of the time when I am sleeping or showering.

They wash it and put it back.

Finally, I can sleep.

I get under the blanket feeling the softness connecting with my pale skin.

_______________________________

"The time I was visiting the poor side of the city. The place was awful. I stepped outside and I could already smell the dead body which was somewhere on the street."

I look around as I see people listening to me.

"We gave some water bottles out. It was a small gesture but everyone should have seen how grateful they were. The kids are skinny as a stick. I could see their bones." I flipped the page from my notes. As I read the next topic I wanted to talk about.

"There are criminals among them  I can't say that they are good persons too but! No one should live like that." My colleagues frowned. They were waiting for me to continue.

"If we agree to start this project. We could make the place better. We could finally live in peace."

"What would you start with Naruto?" A woman asked.

"Hmm the first thing I would do is to make the sex clubs, strip clubs close."

"They support rape and they are forcing minors to have sex with anyone, basically. The age doesn't matter there."
I look up to see the people's  reactions in the room.

Most of them nodded but Danzo didn't, he looked at me like I was crazy.
I raise a brow at him I want to hear his opinion.

He understands what I want so he starts speaking.

"I wouldn't close it. Most of the kids live there if you close it they would have nowhere to stay they would be on the streets. " He said with a poker face.
What the fuck?

"I didn't finish my speech. After I closed we have two orphanages in this part of the city. I talked with the principal, and there are plenty of places to welcome kids there. It wouldn't be a problem. " I smirked.

"I see, but too many people work there. I don't think all of them would fit in." He pressed.

"I think Naruto plan is good. We could make it work. You have my support. "She puts down her pen.
Kurenai was a rich businesswoman. She is very kind. I was counting on her.