.14.

We were driving slowly among the big trees, Naruto stroking my thighs, humming a song while focusing on the road.

I was sitting there anxiously bitting the skin around nails.
It was almost painful but at least it distracted me.

We were going to see the new house we have been driving all morning and I was so excited but kinda scared at the same time.

Naruto was of course calm like he always was, I hated how well he handled these kind of situations.
But it just explained me, that's why he is so good in his field.

I looked at him for a second and then looked out the window.
I breath slowly through my nose calming myself down, the song in the radio was slow and nice.

It was kinda foggy and still early, we woke up at 5 and got in the car at 6, we had to be close now.
The blond was whining all the way that we can't drive fast at this point- unless we wanna suffer a crash.

I told him to be careful of course, wouldn't wanna die like this.

Minato was glad to have the house for himself obviously, we will stay at a hotel for the night.
Naruto didn't wanna drive home tired.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, I bite my lip I knew who it was-

It was Suigetsu, I have been ignoring him since we meet up.

Our conversation about Naruto made me disgusted, the guilt I felt.
I viewed him as an object, like they did to me.

I couldn't stand the guilt, I wasn't even mad at Sui I was mostly mad at myself for acting like this.

For saying things I should not have. The shame eating me up from inside, I triggered by it so I started getting my nightmares back.

Waking up Naruto too, he still stayed up with me or pulling an all nighter only beacuse I couldn't sleep.

He always opened the window, gave me a blanket and made me stand at the fresh air. Rubbing my back slowly assuring me that I was safe with him- that I am home.

Everytime, every nightmare I was running begging banging on doors to let me free.
Screaming feeling their touch.

Like I was back- like I was again in my room.
The smell of sex and blood mixed together.
The lump in my throat appearing every night.

These nightmares made everything bad again, they made remember things I wanted to forget-

I sighed and looked at the beautiful blond.

He was always there for me and I promised myself and him that I will be always here for him too.

And I am not gonna back on my word.

"Babe, can you turn on the heat? It's kinda cold!" He pleaded and I nodded.
I bended closer and twisted the heater inside the car.

He was right it was chilly inside the car, as I said it was foggy outside and cold.

"Thanks! We will be there soon, at least I hope the GPS wasn't lying." He chuckled nervously, I just rolled my eyes.

"Are you excited? Beacuse I am really excited to see the whole building and garden." He said, I was really excited too.

"Hmm yes, me too- I can't wait to see it." I muttered to him, I could see it from tje corner of my eyes that he had a soft smile on his face.

Obviously Naruto like the businessman he is, he was dressed up in a suit.

I had a black button down with some fancy gray pants and a black belt.

Of course Naruto dressed me up, I didn't know what to wear to occasions like this!