Chapter 12: Final exam, conversation and confessions

Izuku pov

I think Izumi and I are ready. . .

Me and Izumi would go up against Ass-Might, that already made us both smile. . .

Lucky for him we can't for school reasons hurt him too much. . .

(The rest of the fights went as canonically happened . . .

Narrator pov

Before Izuku and Izumi's fight against Toshinori. . .

Toshinori: How about we play a little game, if I win you forgive me and go back home and Izuku 

stays with Katsumi. . . (Note he didn't say anything to Katsumi and neither did she say anything to him)

Izuku: If we win. . . We want you to never bother us again. . .

Toshinori is reluctant to ask, but decides to accept because he thinks he will win. . .

In the fight. . .

Toshinori as soon as he finds the two tries to punch one of them. . .

Izumi: POISON ROOT!

Izuku: THAT'S MY NEW ATTACK! SHATTERED MIRROR!

As soon as Izuku's attacks make contact with Toshinori they explode, this opens a gap for them to leave the fake city and pass through

After the exams Izumi calls Jiro and Ochaco to talk. . .

Izumi pov

Me: Look, I'll get straight to the point. . . I know you guys are in love with my brother and he and I are kind of in a relationship. . .

Both: We understand, so let's go. . . .

Me: I'm not done yet. . . I can share it with you as long as you really love it.

Ochaco: SERIOUSLY?! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Jiro: YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

Izuku pov

Me: What do you want Katsumi?!

Katsumi drops to her knees and. . .

Katsumi: I'M SORRY!

Me: Apologies won't fix everything you've done. . .

So she takes out an old voice recorder, the kind that need tape

Katsumi: Just listen to this. . . I recorded this when Katsuki thought he was home alone. . .

Recorder (Katsuki): I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT DEKU PLAGUE IS IN MY WAY AGAIN! Well at least I'm not alone in this, since my sister is very manipulable, it reminds me I already manipulated her to do all those things with the Dekus and I'll do it again, I just have to inflate her ego to do what I want . . . (End of recording)

Me: What did Katsuki say to you as a child?

Katsumi: He convinced me to do all those bad things and. . . I ended up becoming a bad person, but I'm willing to do anything to change, so I ask you and Izumi to give me a chance to show that I'm going to change!

Me: I'll think, I need some time to assimilate this. . . can you leave this recorder with me?

Katsumi: Of course. . .

She hands me the recorder and after she leaves Izumi, Jiro and Ochaco come to talk to me

Izumi: Jiro and Ochaco want to tell you something. . .

Both: WE LOVE YOU PLEASE BE OUR BOYFRIEND!

Me: Look, I'm flattered, but I'm already with Izumi e. . .

Izumi: I actually said I'd share you with both of you. . .

Me: So if that's the case. . . so I accept!

So I start to explain what just happened between me and Katsumi and show her the voice recording. . . Izumi thinks and says. . .

Izumi: If she really changes we can give her a chance. . .