Chapter 3: UA

Izuku pov

Today is our first day, Izumi and I are very excited, we are finally going to the school of our dreams.

Zarc: Do you already have everything?

Izuku: Yes father!

Ray: My children. . . TAKE CARE! IF THEY COME BACK INJURED ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, THEY'RE IN TROUBLE!

Izuku/Izumi: Y-yes mom. . .

Our new mom is a kind person, but she can be pretty scary at times.

As soon as we arrived at the UA we started looking for room 1A and we found the room. . .

???: GET YOUR FEET OFF THE TABLE! THIS IS EXTREMELY DISRESPECTFUL TO SCHOOL PROPERTY!

Katsuki: It's cold there, what did your old school do? alienated you?

Izuku/Izumi thought: ARE YOU SICK THAT THESE TWO ARE IN THE SAME ROOM AS US?

Lida: I think we started off on the wrong foot, my name is Tenya Lida from Somei private academy!

Katsumi: Somei? So you are an elite, I will have the pleasure of destroying you.

Lida: Destroy me?! Are you sure you want to be heroes?

Izumi and I passed right by but the twins noticed us. . .

Katsuki/Katsumi: DDEEKKUU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!

Izumi: What do you think? Make us heroes of course.

Izuku: We should be quiet, since the teacher is already here.

Everyone except Izumi is confused as they haven't seen the teacher.

???: Finally someone noticed me here.

???2: AAAHHHH GIANT CATERPILLAR!

Aizawa: No, I'm not a caterpillar. . . My name is Shota Aizawa, I will be your heroic studies teacher for the next three years, put on that uniform and meet me on gamma terrain.

As soon as everyone got there. . .

Aizawa: Great that you've arrived. . . Izuku and Izumi tied in the exam and were the best so I'll start with Izuku since in the call his name comes first, go to that circle and throw that ball as far as you can.

Izuku electrocutes his arms and throws the ball

Aizawa: 1 kilometer.

Everyone but Izumi: WWWHHHAAATT?!

Izuku: Wow. . . I've lost. . .

Izumi: Don't worry little brother. . .

Izumi uses Starving Venom's tail and throws the ball.

Aizawa: 1 kilometer and 1 meter.

Izuku: And then you don't know why I find you awkward. . .

Izumi: You're really cute, you know?

???: Did you do it just to make fun of him?

Izumi: Yes. . .

Aizawa: I'll ignore what you said and just continue. . .

???2: We can use our Quirks this will be fun. . .

Izuku/Izumi: YOU IDIOT YOU DOOMED US ALL!

???2: What?

Aizawa: Fun? So let's make it fun. . . The last place will be expelled.

???3: W-what, but that's not fair.

Izuku: FAIR? DO YOU THINK THE WORLD IS FAIR? WHAT ABOUT NATURAL DISASTERS? KIDNAPPING? MURDER?

Izumi: TREATMENT OF QUIRKLESS PEOPLE? TERRORIST ATTACK? WARS? THE WORLD IS FULL OF INJUSTICE, HEROES EXIST JUST TO FIGHT INJUSTICE!

Aizawa: Couldn't have said it better. . .

Speed ​​test

Izuku and Izumi start to run, Izumi tries to use the strength in the Odd-eyes' legs to get there first, but Izuku uses the Clear Wing's speed to get there first.

Izumi: And then you don't know why I find you awkward. . .

Izuku: You're really cute, you know? In the end. . . exchanged blow doesn't hurt.

strength test

Izuku and Izumi tied. . .

jumping to the end

1 Izuku/Izumi

2 Shoto Todoroki

3 Momo Yaoyorozu

4 Katsumi Bakugou

5 Katsuki Bakugou

.

.

.

.

.

Last place: Minoru Mineta

Aizawa: About the expulsion. . . it was true, Mineta you are expelled.

Mineta: NNNOOOO I COULDN'T TOUCH YAOYOROZU'S BREASTS!

He tries to run towards Momo but Shoto and Izuku double punch him. . .

They look at each other and say. . .

Izuku/Shoto: Friends?

So they make a High five.

(Author: My PC came back today and I hope it doesn't give any more problems)