Chapter 6: Unexpected reunion

Izuku pov

Izumi and I had to answer for what we did at USJ. . .

Naomasa: So. . . what exactly did you do?

Izuku: I used one of my abilities called "Requiem Salvation" which causes resistances to be nullified and Izumi used "Poison zero" which temporarily erased that thing's Quirks.

Izumi: I'm sure Izuku smelled rotten coming from that too.

Izuku: Yes, it's like the smell of a corpse, I don't know how to explain what it was, but for sure if it was, it wasn't human anymore.

Naomasa: I see. . . are excused can go.

So we're going home. . .

Toshinori: Children I. . .Izumi/Izuku: WE'VE SAID IT. . . NOWe returned home. . .

Ray: K-I-D-S!

Izuku/Izumi thought: F-U-C-K!

We got scolded but at least it wasn't that much.

As soon as I enter my room. . .

(Text message)

Jiro: Izuku!
Izuku: Yes?

Jiro: We have three days off from UA and I would like you and Izumi to meet me tomorrow at the Neko café near UA at three in the afternoon.

Izuku: Why?

Jiro: Just do it and I'll answer your questions tomorrow.

(End of messages)

I go to Izumi's room and warn her about this. . .

Izumi: Jiro wants to meet us to talk about what?

Izuku: I don't know. . .

The next day

We followed the day, played, trained and when we had about half an hour to meet Jirou, as soon as we arrived she was already there.

Jiro: Izumi, Izuku, glad you came.

Izumi: Okay okay Jiro, what exactly do you want to talk about?

Jiro: Well I called you here just because it was a point of reference, there's a person at home who wants to talk to you.

We got suspicious so we went there without letting our guard down and as soon as we got there

Jiro: We're here!

???: Finally. . .

We a familiar voice and. . .

Izuku/Izumi: M-Mom?

(Imagine she is in a wheelchair)

We ran and hugged her. . .

In tears we said

Izuku: T-Is this a dream?

Inko: No my son, it's not.

Izumi: W-We thought you were dead!

Inko: I actually almost died, my legs still haven't recovered from the accident involving "your father".

Izuku: That bastard isn't our father!

Izumi: Our father is Zarc!

Upon hearing that name, those who did not think it existed were surprised. . .

Jiro: Did you say Zarc? Like the Supreme King?

Izumi and I explained what happened, our mother was relieved and kind of sad to know that we have another mother now.

Izuku: Don't worry, we still see you as our mother and nothing changes that.

Izumi: Thinking about it. . . Do you want to come with us? I don't think Zarc and Ray will mind having anyone else there.

Inko: If you don't mind. . .

Jiro: I think you deserve to be with your family after all this.

Izuku thought: Well. . . We're going to need to explain this to our parents now.