Chapter 7: One more person for the family

Narrator pov

Zarc: Is your birth mother alive?

Izumi: Yes.

Ray: That means you have two mothers alive now. . .

Izuku: Yes and. . . we wanted to know if she could live here?

Ray: Of course! since you told us about her we wanted to meet her.

Izuku and Izumi went to take Inko to their house.

Izuku: Mom, Dad, we've arrived. . .

Zarc and Ray went to greet the three.

Ray: You must be Inko.

Inko: And you must be Ray, it hasn't been that long since I heard about you and I already know that you must be a wonderful mother to my children and. . .

Inko starts to cry a little. . .

Inko: Thank you so much for taking care of my children for me, you have no idea how important they are to me.

Zarc: Izumi and Izuku are also very important to us, they are two angels in our lives, who brought us happiness.

Izuku: That reminds me. . . mom.

Ray/Inko: Which one?

Izuku: The Inko. . . do you think your legs will be healed?

Inko: I'm not sure.

Zarc: Izuku, Izumi already know what to do.

Izumi: Just smile mom. . .

Izuku/Izumi: SMILE WORLD!

Her legs are healed.

Inko: I am. . . feeling my legs again.

Izumi: I think you still won't be able to walk for as long as you've had your legs inactive, but it's a start.

(Author's note: Hi guys, I'm here to apologize for the lack of chapters in these times [reason: lack of creativity], the short chapter and let you know that I intend to make a schedule of updates, they will be Friday "New bizarre adventures of Izuku" Saturday "Veno, Clear, Rebellion and Odd" Sunday "Ouroboros" the updates will only happen if I have an idea of ​​what to post, maybe other chapters will come out during the week but it is not confirmed that they will come out, Fubuky says goodbye)