Chapter 11: Training for the final exam

Izuku pov

It's all good so far. . . we rescued Eri, our mother reappeared, Izumi and I adopted Eri. . . what comes now?

We were having the class and we were told that we would have a written exam and a practical exam to go to summer camp, it was not specified what the practical exam would be like, but I have already started to prepare my emotions to be able to use my full potential. . .

Mina: Momo and Sakakis!

Momo/Izumi/Me: Yes?

Mina: Can you guys help us study?

Us: Of course!

Everyone agreed to study together. . .

And for the next three days we studied and trained. . .

Izumi and I ended up learning how to use combo attacks. . . we call it "Overload Howling", this attack is very powerful, when we use it the energy of the school dropped, apparently in addition to destroying, this attack can also mess with energy for a while. . .

Then Aizawa said that we would have the exam and that we would have an hour to finish it. . .Then. . . in this part we did well. . . now. . .

Aizawa: I'm happy to say that everyone passed the written part of the test. . .

The class celebrates early. . .

Aizawa: But now is the hardest part. . . you will have to fight with the teachers. . .

The class then realizes they celebrated too soon. . .

Aizawa: Tomorrow will be the day you will fight with the teachers, so take the rest of the day to train. . . And you will be able to wear your hero costumes. . .