Chapter 8: Sports Festival

Izuku pov

The sports festival was announced a while ago, some people didn't think it would be a good idea because of the villain attack that happened at USJ, but Izumi and I said it was a way to show villains that we're not afraid of them, so Izumi and I trained like convicts to be more fit for the festival.

Summing up what happened in the first stage of the festival, it was a race with obstacles, Izumi and I were forbidden to fly because it would be unfair to the other competitors, I used the speed of the clear wing to get ahead no matter how much Todoroki tried to freeze the competitors, we figured he would do that so we managed to avoid it, I came in first and Izumi in second.

In the second stage it was a cavalry battle, Izumi and I joined Momo, Tokoyami and Uraraka, we managed to win as Izumi used Poison zero to make the other competitors fall.

Now it's time for battles. . .

Well In the first battle it was me against one Shinso he started to tease me but I don't let my feelings get to my head so I just punched him and he fainted, he really never trained for combat otherwise he wouldn't have fainted with just one punch.

Izumi went against Denki, she again used Poison Zero to weaken the opponent and used Spiral Flame Strike to knock him out of the arena.

(Jumping into fights between them and the bakugou. . . )

I went against Katsuki the result as expected was that he lost when trying to use a move called howitzer impact that I reflected with the diotic mirror, he is dumber than I thought he doesn't learn from mistakes, after all to err is human, stupidity is stay in error.

Izumi went against Katsumi, Izumi and Katsumi made a small bet, which I don't know what it was (Note: You readers may already know what it was), Izumi uses the poison root and knocks out Katsumi. . .

In the fight between me and her. . .

Izumi: Ready brother.

Me: I was born ready.

She tries to use poison zero on me but. . . i use requiem ressurect and a younger version of me appears and causes poison zero to be negated. . .

Me: REQUIESCENT DISASTER DISOBEY!

Izumi: KNOW RAY! (I couldn't find a gif or video to demonstrate)

As soon as our blows collide, she and I are out of the arena and it's been declared a draw. . .