12. BYE DEVANSH

Agalya Bindhu:

I dashed inside my room and searched for my phone everywhere and at last found it inside my previous day dress's pocket.

I saved his number chuckling like a maniac, I feel my cheeks paining from smiling this wide while typing his initials 'DJ' with a star struck emoji '🤩 '.

Just when I was about to keep my phone down, My phone pinged multiple times.

Message from DJ 🤩

"Hey bindhu"

"This Devansh jha.. "

"Hope you saved my number"

I started typing with a grin. but again his another message appeared (Is it really my idol who is texting me??) Why am I so excited ?

"Just wanted to check whether you took the medicine.. "

Devansh jha:

"Haaii " I read her message felt delighted immediately.

"Just now saved your number will take my medicine now.." I read it out.

I fell in the bed holding my phone staring her number.

After the board meeting with my fellow organs heart and brain.. we decided to save her number as 'My friend' in my phone.

(I suggested some other name though..)

**************

Next day:

I see her yawning and coming out of a room in the ground floor. I smile at her cute morning face. she was wearing a tee shirt and casual track. She admires the hill view leaning in the balcony grill.

I too follow her gaze... the mountain was covered with fog. It felt so good to admire the sunshine which was hiding behind the hills... that too with someone...

When I turned back to look at her.

She was staring at me with wide eyes

She was staring at me with wide eyes. I did not wear the mask as no one was around. I wave 'hi' at her and she just dashes inside the room covering her face.

( Was she embarrassed?)

********************

I sit there wearing my mask, Now it has been two hours since she went inside. She neither called me nor I decided to leave...

As I have now found her room... I thought I can see her again before she leaves if I wait here..

(What is happening to me?)

*******

My phone starts ringing and
'My friend' displays on my phone screen.