- CAST OF 'LUCKILY I MET YOU!'-

Hi girls and guys, My lovely 'readers' is more correct I think...

and... #suspense BGM#

.

.

I felt if I tell you more about the characters in our  story...

*YAY *

It would add more understanding, interest and fun to it.... 

***

Agalya Bindhu (Bindhu) : 

Daughter of Abinay and Shraddha

Daughter of Abinay and Shraddha . A medium skin colored chubby with Black orbs and dark hair, who studies third year in medicine, is our heroine in this book.

She sees the world through a kind perspective and cannot tolerate cruelty or meanness. She predicts what others need and acts before she is asked to.

Though she is a sweet girl, her relatives does not even consider her as their family member as she was adopted by her parents at the age of 3.

Her hobbies are stalking Devansh in social media, drawing, collecting pictures of Devansh , hanging out with friends, day dreaming about Devansh , poetry and devansh jha.

Devansh Jha (Dev):

Son of Ritheesh Jha and Hema

He is a famous movie star, who has acted more than 15 films in his six years acting career. He is well known for his hard work and bachelorhood. He makes girls crazy with his tall figure, well-built body and cute face with dimples and black orbs.

He has opened his own production house Dev films recently. Though he has lot of wealth now... he never forgets about his past and keeps in touch with everyone who came across his life.

Though he likes his fan following and popularity for his acting career, what he values more is true love that comes not for his money or fame.