4. IS SHE FOR REAL?!

Devansh jha:

It has been 20 minutes since she started staring at me... C'mon I just tried to be friendly (No.. you were flirty..)

(I too stared at her innocent face

(I too stared at her innocent face...)

No I didn't.. but...

First of all I would like to make it clear with all my fans that ' I. AM . A. NORMAL. HUMAN BEING..'

When she gave me that don't-wake-me-up-from-this-dream stare, the words in my mind came outside " I am a human too.. you know I can also come to places like this, Why are you treating me like an alien.. first you fainted, then you are staring at me way longe- "., She blinked out from her trance and hide her face in embarrassment.

She talked inside her hands, which made her sound in low tone, I moved closer to listen to her " Your not an alien... You are a super human from my dreams... if no one was here I would jump up and down, screaming.."

(WHAT... SUPER HUMAN.. ARE YOU SERIOUS!.. DID SHE SAY SHE WILL SCREAM AND JUMP)

Thank god. thank god we are in a crowded place..

I AM right... she is the same like every one of my fan---;

She suddenly took her hands from the face and whisper talked "I am an alien" I stared at her with wide eyes in disbelief

"according to them... " she gestured me to look towards a group of girls who were trying to avoid us, (not us.. actually 'her') , I didn't know how to react, it took minutes for me to realize what she was telling me.

She continued.. this time I heard her normal voice modulation "I know how it feels when someone treats you like a different creature" She put a hand on my shoulder consolingly  and gave a sad face.. (Why is her single touch on my shoulder is making my brain go on panic mode..!)

I looked at her with an are-you-mentioning-about-me look, and she instantly changed to a sober mode; looking at my expression she took her hands from my shoulder , 

"I mean.. I am sorry for treating you like that.. you know it happens.. especially when someone from my dream comes.." I saw her eyes filled with happiness twinkling "...and says 'haai'... for real !! " She tried to mimic my haai before and she itself ended up laughing for her antics.

To say... I too started laughing with her.. She tried to stop laughing and also asked me to stop, as everyone was starting to hear our voice.

She then asked , "Did you come here alone!?", " no.. My friends are with me "

Oh god.. I totally forgot those idiots.. I prayed to god they shouldn't have seen me laughing and should have concentrated on girls as usual. But to my dear luck... when I searched for siddhu and vicky ,  they were already smiling teasingly at me and the girl, sitting in the seat far behind us.. ,