11. FRIENDS?

Agalya Bindhu:

"Sheela aunty can I go to the lobby... for... wifi.. I have some network issues in the room", The loud munching sound of chips stopped and she turned her head from the TV and

 she was glaring me now...

"Just because you want to roam.. I can't get scoldings from your father, Just shut up and go sleep... and.. your father asked me to check whether you took medicines.... have it GO" she was annoyed totally. (she is too rude... but who cares!)

 I have to escape this room some how, she is irritating me from the moment she stepped inside the room. Sitting on the sofa, watching tv and eating food like there is no tomorrow...

"I did not take the medicines yet...  as I did not have anything from morning... can I go and have the food ? "

"WHATEVER " she said and continued her munching mission.

(At last an escape)

*********'''''''''''''''''''''*********

 I am hell tired as I lost my energy just by crying, and I also have complete body pain ... mainly on my back region as I had a great fall from the swing.. I did not even take the medicines as the doctor prescribed me strong painkillers. If I take the medicine and rest I will only wake up next morning.

It is lunch time for staffs I think...there is no one in this floor. So I managed to come here..

I stood there in front of room 707... He is inside, I am going to knock now....

Knock now... (knock fast)

oh god I'm tensed okay now...

but..

I feel scared at a side... My introvert brain was sending me warning signals .

!!!!!!!'Don't go inside... What if he kidnaps you...?? What if he misbehaves? What if your parents come to know about this?? That to from your cousins in a bad description..?? What if the staffs create rumours?? What if...??????!!!!! 

In these frustrating questions my brain was sending I was banging the door unknowingly each time...

 My eyes were closed so I did not know I was hitting the door instead of wall.Suddenly my fists which were banging the door stopped abruptly in air when the door opened.

I opened my eyes in sudden realization, I saw the person who opened the door it was siddharth. But he was not facing me, he was smiling at someone... more like a teasing smile was on his face and....

When I followed his gaze, There...

I saw Devansh standing there and staring at me with wide eyes. Unknowingly a smile crept on my face.

He let out his breath in a longg.. exhale, Was he holding his breath for a long time. He looked calm now.

**************************************

***************************************

I am sitting in the single seater sofa in his.. room!!! 

"Bindhu.... what are you doing here..? In this state...??" he asked giving me a glass of water. I refuse to have it but he pushed the glass into my hands in lap, urging me to hold. I hold it and stare at the glass thinking what should I answer.

"Hmmm..." I drag absent-mindedly.

"First drink it come on... " He said , I nodded and gulped down the water in one go. "Do you need another glas-" devansh started but was cut off by siddharth.