6. THE CHECK OUT

Siddharth:

Devansh was smiling continuously till we reached the resort...

Even I too felt that girl funny, (but not as funny as me). I never saw dev this much affected or attracted for any of his girl fans, because he always felt them a bit unreal...

He too had a valid reason, no girl liked the devansh who was not so attractive in college, they even called him dumbo. But now not only our old classmates everyone are head over heels for him...

*
We reached the resort @ 5pm

I felt something different in that smile of his , it was not for her joke but for something else... I tried to provoke him a little to know the reason behind the smile.

" I thought you guys would be talking about your future kids" I  said teasingly

" shut up, I just went there to apologize to her..., you guys know right! I did not go there to develop relations..." Dev said stuffing some things inside his bag.

"I think we were hallucinating Vicky he was just showing her how white his teeth is..." I said remembering the scene of him smiling widely at her...

" YOU... do we look like fools, first you were staring at that girl from distance seeing where she was going and then you started smiling in the boat!....  till now you are smiling... even now in the jeep you were smiling ! , don't tell me you were not at all affected by the girl" I said provoking him to admit.

"OK ! " ( Ha.. VICTORY  No one can escape from siddharth the great )

"Though I went there to apologize..." he dragged looking at me, (Is he blushing?!) OMG

" she was damn weird that I couldn't stop laughing for her antics, It was really nice talking to her..." he said searching for his mobile charger and hiding his smile.

" ho really! What talks ?! YOU DIDN'T EVEN ASK HER NAME" this time it was Vicky ,
He was hell angry with Devansh as he wanted us three to go for a jet boat... but Dev ended up convincing him for the crowded ship to follow that unknown girl.

Vicky didn't argue then because he too wanted the very reserved workaholic devansh to talk with that girl...
but at last our hero sir didn't even ask her name it seems.

"Ok it's not a big deal.." Dev said placing both the hands on his waist " now let's shift to the nearby Quotient resort , I think she will be there..... let's ask her name" Dev said closing his bag zip, 

that's when I noticed...

 He was packing his things! Me and Vick were looking at each other in disbelief,

"SO!?....  will you check out and go to another resort just to ask her name?" Vicky asked in loud serious tone.

"Ho come on guys, actually I wanted to book a room there first..."he says "it is better than this resort... you know??" (why is he suddenly advertising for that resort) " but I thought it won't have vacancy in this vacation period.... just now I checked, there are still rooms free" Dev said in happy excited tone.

"And.. by the way I thought we can also ask her name... if we see her there" Dev tried to sound uninterested, as though he was not going for that girl.

"Why.. I mean.. you.. how... huh how do you even know she is there when you don't even know her name?" I asked choking in disbelief. 

"ho it's just simple, her family was so big... and in this hill there are only three good resorts, when I did booking I saw quotient resort was famous for family stay... so obviously she must be there right?? " he said in proud tone proving his intelligence.

My mind was flashing with BREAKING NEWS

"Mister I am so perfect Devansh jha changed his perfect vacation plan for a girl whose name is still unknown"

Vicky and I admitted our defeat to devansh because we cannot argue with him if he has set his goals...

.......

Who knows his next goal is to have couple goals..! 

SHORT PART OF SIDDHARTH'S POV , Hope you enjoyed!

What do you think about siddharth? ISN'T HE COOL!

Vote , comment and text me your suggestions!

I'll reply for sure!!

Love you