3. I AM YOUR FAN

HI MY NAME IS AGALYA BINDHU,

I am a medical student. I was never scared of anything..., maybe because I am taking this profession.

Even when I saw a cadaver demonstration.. I stood there still without any reaction while some of my friends fainted and some had emesis ; To remember correctly it was the first time I fainted.. that to seeing an alive man

from my dreams..

*******

I came for a family trip to a hill station, It was surrounded with beautiful scenery . We were standing on a boating place where the water was so clear, with a perfect weather, there were many people mostly tourists as it was a vacation period.

In such a crowded place, though my relatives and cousins were around me.. I still felt lonely.. as my cousins were hell bent to ignore me .

They usually do it ,as I am the most youngest of them all... they feel that I am not fit to take part in their gossips.. (but who cares!?)

I was so bored.. due to loneliness, so to cheer up myself I went near the lake and opened my.. favorite playlist.. "Devansh jha (DJ) songs" ,

While others in my family were busy getting tickets for the boat ride, I put on my headphones and got lost into the song.. Hearing his songs always made me think about him...

Usually I will lose myself and will start humming the tune, but this time...
It was my extreme that I was singing aloud.... like everyone could hear me.

Once I noticed it was too loud, I reduced my volume..

Though I was trying to have a reality check that I was sitting near a crowd.. , I lost myself in his thoughts and even started scribbling his initials..

you know it happens...

I was going insane at the high notes of the song that I stood up from the bench and wanted to do a dramatic turn just like the heroine from the movie..

I stood up and started moving my feet lightly according to the tune , when the last high note, I screamed along with the song and gave a dramatic turn..

just to see Devansh staring at me awkwardly ,

He smiled at me and said 'haai...'
(Who hai...??!! Mee...? Dev..va..n-)

I literally first time ever understood how it felt to lose my consciousness..

************

I can hear my mom screaming her lungs out and my dad shouting at her not to panic.

When I opened my eyes I saw all my relatives surrounding me, I was so embarrassed seeing my cousins laughing at me.. 

I slowly got up to sitting position with my dad's support.. My mom scolded me for skipping my breakfast and my dad obviously looking at me with a panic expression..
But I was more concentrating on the fact that,

did I really look at THE GREAT Devansh Jha!! !!!!?

or

As usual am I imagining things?

--------===============---------

Later the ship arrived for the next ride.

We cousins seven of them climbed on one ship and others went for some other small boats, Though my mom asked me to stay with her after the show I created,  I somehow convinced her because I felt the view would be more beautiful in this bigger ship.