Vex

TW: Implied abuse, cursing, implied trauma flashbacks, fainting

[]
[]
Hmm. There is he is. The royal asshole
[]
[]
Y/N POV

"So, Y/N, how is your english?" He mouthed off. Better than ever bitch boy. Ranboo laughed, before being humbled by my omnipotent father who stepped out behind my brother. Each of our postures changed and I sense a burning hatred from Ranboo. Ahh, Gale be nice. Y/N, it's so kind of you to bring a....visitor.

Oh yes, I figure you'd want to meet him. I grabbed Ranboos hand, pulling him to my side. I had to play my cards correctly otherwise he'd catch on to anything I thought I had planned. Gale acted disgusted and my father smiled. This was what he wanted from day one, for the light and dark to become allied. Ranboo looked down at me and half smiled, knowing the inclination of my fathers words.

Saphira ruffled her wings before taking flight into the nothingness. I'd call her when I'd need her. Father, he's got nice armor. Take it from him please guards. Gales jealousy rang loudly through his voice as I knew Father wouldn't allow him to touch Netherite. The guards rushed us as I smiled, wind breaking out around me. I don't think so. Ranboo smiled, placing his empty hand on his sword. Come near me again and I'll kill them. My heart stopped as I realized what had just been said. I was just playing along of course, but it still scared the absolute shit out of me.

My father spoke sternly. Kill them and I'll attack your kingdom boy. Lets remember who has the power here. I felt the cold blade press against my neck, Ranboo pinning my relaxed hand against my back. He forced me to my knees as Gale became angry. Get off them. Now. My captor smiled. No. And to take your offer kind sir, let's remember that Miss Saphira here was ours before your side ever existed. I gulped. He wasn't wrong, which was the sad part. I knew Saphira hadn't been the Light Kingdoms to claim, let alone tame.

Stand down guards. My father looks surprised to see me call them off. I noticed as I did the eye contact between my father and Ranboo locked. He pulled me back to my feet forcefully, triggering me. It reminded me of being forced to do things no child should endure. My mind blurred and I began to disassociate and the smell of the sweet poison my father liked to condition the palace with fluttered into my airways. Fuck, fuck, fuck!!!

Lets go in for some tea shall we Y/N? Was the last thing I heard from Father before I blacked out into Ranboos arms. Shit.

Ranboos POV

As they collapsed into my arms I whistled three times, letting Saphira know we needed out of here quickly. The guards drew their bows as soon as they noticed Y/N was not conscious and I immediately knew I was in deep trouble. Luckily, the light kingdom's side didn't know Saphira's emergency call. "Now now, Mr. Ranboo, let's talk about why you're really here. Care to explain this situation?"

I acted as if I didn't know what he was saying. Excuse me sir? I apologize that I don't know any foreign languages. This was clearly a lie, I had spoken to him earlier today using English but I had to act here. The guards continued to advance and as I scanned their faces I quickly recognized a shorter soldier, a signature TNT stick shoved into his arrow sheath that sat at his waist. My eyes widened. Tubbo. Saphira landed peacefully on the edge of the balcony we were on, and as she did Tubbo ran to her side, acting as if to restrain her. It's okay Saphira, you're gonna be okay.

Vex, Y/N's father laughed arrogantly. Nowhere to run now huh? I looked frantically between the space of myself and Saphira, wondering if I could teleport that far fast enough. I knew Vexs teleportation was weak, so I'd more than likely be safe. "Father, he's too quiet, ask him before he gets away." Gale's dumbass mouth opened up and before Vex had the chance to say a word I slung Y/N over my shoulder, teleported to Saphira and pulled Tubbo onto her back.

As she lifted off quickly, my mind began to race. We can talk later, Vex. You're clearly busy with....other issues. Tubbo's quiet ticking timer went off and as Saphira picked up the pace, you could hear explosions from within the castle. Smoke began to fill the air and the uncomfortable smell of fire began to rise into the air.

Don't get it twisted Ranboo! Remember who holds the real power here! Vex called after me. A final boom and the entire End went silent. "You okay buddy?" Tubbo asked me. "Yeah, we need to get to the other side though. Y/N needs medical help fast before they completely enter the enderwalk stage." There was something I didn't say though, afraid my intentions would seem off. It was time for me to visit home.

Thank you for reading this chapter and remember to vote/comment if you liked it as it really helps! There will be much more angst but thankfully none the next chapter. Have a great day and stay safe my lovelies <33