The Door-!

Tubbo smiled and went back to what it seemed like knitting. I walked back to my room and exhaustedly sighed, flopping onto my bed with a smile on my face.

I can't believe I had just done that. What a night. What a night.

Fundy's POV

I saw Ranboo come teleporting in a little before Y/N came back from the sea with their horse. It seemed like nothing but the more I thought about it the more suspicion I had grown. I figured it was time to talk to Tubbo about the relationship Y/N and Ranboo had, but I also didn't want to snoop.

"Y/N!" I greeted them with a smile as they brought the fresh scent of salt water into the house, brightening up the atmosphere with their good attitude. "Hey Fundy! I brought you back some shells, but I wasn't sure which ones you'd want so I got lots!" The smile on their face showed there was much more to the story than what I was catching up on.

"So I have a question Y/N?" Unloading the shells, they made some sort of grunting noise signaling me to go ahead. "What's your relationship with Ranboo?" They obnoxiously spat out the milk they had just chugged, getting it all over the table. Ahh. I was right. "I really, really don't like him. He's spoiled and entitled and, and doesn't care about others feelings before snooping and- wait hold on why?"

Ohhh, I was so wrong. They despised him. "Nothing. I just saw you, Tubbo, and Tommy head over to his house yesterday and I was a little confused." Y/N nodded, cleaning up the milk from the table. I left the conversation at that, leaving them alone. They were either really truthful just then, or lied straight to my face.

Y/N's POV
TW: Blood and injuries

"What's your relationship with Ranboo?" Fundy spoke inquisitively, making me spit out my milk in shock. To be honest, there was no 'relationship'. I was leaving Ranboo alone, and that was that. I angrily huffed, "I really, really don't like him. He's spoiled and entitled and, and doesn't care about others feelings before snooping and- wait hold on why?". The words coming out of Fundy's mouth were nothing to me as I saw Ranboo walking to his cave from the direction of the sea.

No, surely not.

His feet were bare, and pants rolled up. The cape looked the same material as the man from the oceans as well.....I swear to the Gods and Goddesses I was going to die if I had just danced with RANBOO- of all people. Quickly I shoved all my things back into my bag, leaving the shells for Fundy.

I didn't bother to leave a note, or even say I was leaving.

As I teleported to Ranboo's cave, I noticed the trails of sand at the door. No, no, no.

Then I realized there was sand right underneath Ranboo's cave. I'm such a moron.

I knocked on the stone, hoping someone would show up. Immediately Ranboo appeared, surprise hitting his face when he saw me. "Oh hey Y/N!!" He seemed....oddly happy this morning. "We need to talk as soon as possible." I growled, angrily pushing my way into the house.

A light chuckle came from Ranboo's direction. "Okay I guess that means now? Hey Tubbo! Can you get the tea for us please?" Tubbo jolted from the couch, out to a back kitchen I assumed. There was an odd manner to the way Ranboo said tea as well, but I blew it off more concerned about my current scenario.

"Okay whats up?" Ranboo sat on the couch, inviting me to sit in a chair across from him. He looked so intrigued with his elbows on his knees, leaning in to hear every word that escaped me. "Were you the one at the beach this morning?" The question came out before I could think of anything else.

Confusion stirred on his face. "No, is there a reason you ask?" I shook my head, knowing he'd be frustrated I danced with some stranger on the beach. "No, I just... I thought I saw someone this morning on the beach, and well he reminded me of you quite a bit."

Ranboo's face darkened. "He?" His tone indicated that he wasn't too happy about the guy being a dude. "Uh yeah? Anyways tell Tubbo I said hi, and I'll be back tomorrow to help you study some. I cannot guarantee I wont be able to talk about much stuff yet but I'll be here."

Ranboo nodded, guiding me to the door. At that moment, Tommy burst in knocking me straight in the nose, and I could feel the blood pooling in my nose. I cursed under my breath and immediately tilted my head back, pinching the bridge of my nose.

Tommy, realizing what he had done, screamed in horror at the sight of my blood. It was startling but hilarious that such strong Tommy could be phased so easily. This sent Tubbo running in, and Ranboo began to try and calm Tommy down. "Jesus christ what happened, Y/N are you ok?" Tubbo rushed to me with cloth, replacing my hand with his.

Ranboo gave Tubbo a dirty look as he came over to me, pulling a much softer cloth and cleaning the blood from around my face that had escaped in the process. "Y/N I'm so sorry!" Tommy pleaded in front of me, circling me as I went to sit back down. It seemed he had recovered somewhat.

"It's okay Tommy, don't worry about it." I chuckled and allowed Ranboo to assist me in sitting down. He took another cloth and dabbed at my now only trickling nose, Tubbo standing at the doorway with such a confused look on his face.

I studied Ranboo's face as he kept dabbing, and he was intently staring at my nose to try and stop it from bleeding. I softened my facial features when I realized how much he seemed to care, the red and green in his focused eyes making me smile a little. Tommy noticed and mouthed off "OoOh what you looking at Y/N?" He smugly smiled as I chunked the nearest object(which happened to be a book) at him.

The pink that administered on Ranboo's face took me a second to recognize, and quickly I noticed the heat pushing into my face as well. When he was done he pulled away and nodded. "There you go, all fixed up." He smiled, and then ran off to get Tubbo to help him clean off the cloths.

Tommy raised an eyebrow at Ranboo's diminishing figure and then started talking again. "So. When uh, did this happen?" He turned towards me, a single eyebrow still raised. "Oh my god, Tommy don't even." I relaxed in the chair, not letting my ambitions get the best of me.

Tommy laughed and chunked pieces of paper at me, the handwriting illegible. Laughing I held up the piece of paper. "What does this even say Tommy?" Tommy looked at me in a confused manner. "Y/N what do you mean? That's english? You always read my things and laugh, come on!"

I sat confused. Then it hit me. I frantically pulled out my notebook, reading all my poems and writing in enderman. Ranboo came back in, hands clear from my blood and a fresh white shirt acquired.

"Tommy, Ranboo.....I think I've forgotten how to read and write in English."

A/N
AH 200 reads!!! TY GUYS SO MUCH <33

I had to submit a fictional scene based on the Hero's Journey archetype and it ended up finished with six pages and over two thousand words 😳 My English teacher liked it though 🤷‍♀️

Take care of yourselves and have a great day/night my loveliessss