My sweet little daughter

2022

Today is going to be a good day. Grace does have a 2nd birthday. And she is kinda exited about this day. Because she is an premature learning some things take more time than usually. But now she is like a normal two year old toddler.

Augustus is going to be at here too. He have been serving at the ukraine and now he is finally able to be at home again.

Both of my parents have been at home after what happened with my brother. It was an huge shock for every one. And his funeral were beautiful. Like the normal military funeral but more beautiful than normally.

Erik died because of an infection in his ambuted hand. He died soon after they arrived two years ago. I took his dead the worst possible way. During these years I have been so down and sorrow has lasted much longer than it should.

But today I will be happy, I am going to see my brilliant boyfriend and the father of my lovely daughter (yes they are the same person ❤️). I havent seen Gus regularly since Erik's death. And I have missed him badly. Also Grace have been constantly asking where her daddy is and when will he be back at home with us.

I 've gotta say that my daughter and Gus are the best things happened for me. Without them I would not be at here anymore. They are the biggest reason that I am still alive.

Couple hour later.

Gus is at there and Grace is very happy. As soon as she saw him at the airport she ran and hugged his legs. It was so cute to see these two thing really meet each others at the first time. Its like he have not been anywhere. She still remember him well.

At here mom and dad have decorated the whole house with those homecoming and 2nd birthday decorations. And this house kinda looks cool. Just a little bit too much decorations for me.

AT the kicthen they have made all of the favourite foods of Grace. And yes pancakes for breakfast.... Her biggest dream. It looks like I have to talk with my mom after that. A very huge birthday cake ofcourse pink and black.

And the were are speaking about that huge hill of presents. Really what the hell... It looks like my parents are trying to coddle her! But to be honest those presents looks sweet. And I am sure that Grace is going to love them all. Oh god she is going to be so sleepy untill midnight.

It looks like our little daughter is going to steal daddy for this whole day. At least she said so. And that is fine. Because I will have many days with him in the future.