4. 'The brittle little heart of her'

....5

....10

....15

....20

....25

....30

Bend the head! Ventilate! Ventilate!

A/N  

Cross-road chapter between my past and the tfios fanfiction. This chapter goes for all precious heart warriors and premature babies all over the world. Happy valentines day and annual heart month of 2022 !!

....5

....10

....15

....20

....25

....30

Bend the head! Ventilate! Ventilate! 

....5

....10

....15

....20

....25

....30

Bend the head! Ventilate! Ventilate!

The little hospital room is full of different special doctors.  The resuscitation alarm was made so quickly that there was not so much time, doctors needed to run. There was only two normal nurses at the NICU room. The one week old baby was not breathing at all and they were not able to find the pulse of her. The whole room was full of voice when the monitors did yell and the doctors were giving the orders how to work. When it comes to little babies usually they are a little fighters, but they do need so much help of getting to life. The premature babies are the most precious little creatures in this world. 

The baby was just couple days ago got out of the mechanical breathing machine and the NICU team was hopeful that maybe she could breath fine with the nasal cannula. But by one minute everything changed and they needed to reintubate her. When the tube was placed to her throat she was not at this world anymore, She did not have any pain and her heart was not beating. But at least now she was breathing with the help of machines. The machine was breathing for her. There is some hope that she would make it out of here alive. 

After intubating the cardiologist did do the echo for her heart and they did found out that there are some differences at her heart. Some blood veins are going to wrong place and the chambers of her heart have switched the place. At some point of her life she will need the major surgery . But now the most important is that she could wake up and start breathing by her own. That in the monitor the light lilac line would be moving [that line marks that you are breathing on your own] 

She may not be okay now but at some point at her life she will be. And she will life a full life, so full life that she forgives all her illnesses. 

- Gracie