{16} Hyde Moves In

The gang were all sat in the Vista Cruiser, Eric in the drivers seat as usual, not trusting his sister to drive due to her habit of driving over the speed limit. So, Bethany sat in the back on Hyde's knee, staring out of the window at the familiar buildings that she swore the teens had passed at least 3 times already.

Bethany sighed, turning to look at Hyde with an unimpressed expression "Guys, can we do something besides cruise? It's the third time tonight we've driven by that house!"Hyde said, picking up on the girl's boredom.

"You know what we could do... We could go skinny dipping! Naked! That's the way God intended!" Kelso suggested, immediately growing excited at his own words.

"No way." Jackie shook her head in response, Bethany looking at Kelso with furrowed eyebrows.

"Why not? It'd be fun." Kelso replied, looking between his friends in the car.

"Well sure, it's fun for you guys, 'cause you'd get to look at us, and that's a treat! But we just get to look at you and that's nasty!" Donna stated, making eye contact with Bethany who had a slightly disgusted look on her face.

Eric looked at his girlfriend, slightly panicked "So, you don't wanna do it?"

"Well, I don't care, I'll do it." Donna replied with a shrug, Bethany playfully rolling her eyes at her best friend's inability to be persistent when it came to Eric.

"Oh, okay, I'm in!" Eric said, clearly growing excited at the thought of finally seeing the red head naked.

"Alright! What about you, princess?" Hyde asked Bethany, stroking her leg in an attempt to convince her.

"Fine, I'll do it. But I have to be at least ten meters from Eric at all times, I don't even want to see a glimpse of my twin brother naked or I might have to kill myself." Bethany replied with a shrug and a look of slight disgust on her face, not wanting to be the only one that didn't partake in the fun.

"Naked is dirty! Dirty, dirty, dirty! Dirty, dirty, dirty!" Fez started changing upon hearing Bethany's reply.

Soon, everyone started to dance slightly in their seats, chanting along with Fez "Dirty, dirty, dirty!"

An hour or so later, the gang were sat back in the Vista Cruiser, this time the three girls were in the front seat with Bethany insisting on driving. Everyone was stark naked as Bethany tried to shield herself from the gaze of Hyde, Kelso and Fez in the rear view mirror.

"This was such great idea Michael, this was so much fun! Oh wait, except for the part where our clothes got stolen, you idiot!" Jackie scolded her boyfriend sarcastically.

"By the way Fez, nice tattoo man." Hyde said, clearly unbothered by everyone's nakedness, referring to the foreign boy's hidden tattoo that everyone had seen when he got undressed.

"Thank you. It is the blessed Virgin of Jerbalinda. Do you want to see her dance?" Fez asked, beginning to stand from his seat and lean forward. Everyone immediately shouted no, the guys forcing Fez back into his seat.

"Guys, we need to focus here. If our Dad catches us pulling up to the house with a car full of naked people, he's gonna have some questions. And he's definitely gonna kick all of our asses, no one wants that, especially not naked." Bethany finally spoke, avoiding looking into the car's mirrors in fear of seeing her twin.

"Bethany's right, man, he'll kill us. What are we gonna do?" Eric asked, dreading the thought of returning to their house as much as his twin.

"We could go to my place." Hyde suggested, framing it more like a question than a statement.