{9} The Best Christmas Ever

Bethany and Tom lay across the sofa in the girl's basement, making out while Christmas cartoons played quietly from the TV in the background.

The two had been on several 'dates' over the past month or so, Tom driving from college to pick Bethany up late at night when the girl could sneak out of her house without her parents finding out.

Bethany suggested various different ideas for dates, wanting to show Tom her favourite spots in the small town that she had spent all of her life in. But without fail, the couple always ended up making out in the back of his car, rarely having much to talk about or even the opportunity to make conversation.

The girl knew that her and Tom didn't have much in common and their relationship probably wasn't made to last but Bethany had convinced herself that she was just trying to live her life, without overthinking or worrying about every little risk that she took like she usually did.

Tom's hand made its way down Bethany's hip, slowly running it under the girl's jumper as he began to kiss her neck. Bethany tried to slow her breathing at the close contact, she'd never gotten further than third base with a boy and the situation was beginning to make her nervous.

The basement door suddenly swung open to reveal Eric and Donna, snapping Bethany out of her thoughts "Ew!" She heard her twin shout with a look of disgust on his face. Bethany pushed Tom off her as she stood up, looking between her twin and the red head with embarrassment.

"Woah, Beth, nice!" Donna told her best friend with a smile as she looked between her and Tom.

"Eric, don't you dare 'ew' at me, I can't count the number of times i've caught you two making out on this couch, okay? Uh... wow! I didn't notice the time. Tom, isn't it time for you to go home?" Bethany rambled nervously, attempting to shove the brown haired boy out of the door.

"Yeah, sure. I'll see you tonight though, yeah?" Tom asked, laughing slightly at the girl's embarrassment.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll see you tonight. Okay, bye now!" Bethany agreed hurriedly as Tom placed a quick kiss on her cheek before she quickly closed the basement door behind him.

"We will never speak of this again, understood?" Bethany stated, looking between her twin and her best friend as she straightened her jumper, sitting down on the sofa.

A short while later, Fez, Jackie, Kelso and Hyde joined the three in the basement. Donna and Bethany hanging baubles on the Christmas tree while everyone watched The Grinch cartoon that was playing on TV.

"Man, the Grinch has a big but." Donna observed, passing Bethany a bauble for the top of the tree.

"Yes. Nothing says Christmas like a big, green Grinch ass." Fez replied, smiling.

"Steven, hold the ladder for me." Bethany told the curly haired boy, climbing up to hang the baubles where she previously couldn't reach.

"So, Formans, what are you doing Christmas Eve?" Kelso asked Bethany and Eric, walking around the back of the sofa.

"Our parents are having the same, lame Christmas party they have every year. All the adults, 'Neighbour, is that mistletoe?'." Eric mocked.

"All right, how does that look?" Bethany asked the guys, leaning back on the ladder to admire her work.

Bethany didn't receive a response and as she turned around to look at the guys, she realised it was because Hyde and Kelso were too busy looking at her but.

"It's great. Looks fabulous." Kelso and Hyde finally said, still staring at her ass.

"Guys, the ornaments are up here." Bethany rolled her eyes at her friends, pointing to the top of the tree.