{11} That Wrestling Show

Kelso, Eric, Fez, Hyde and Bethany sat in the twins' basement, all staring at each other in complete disbelief since Kelso had burst through the basement door, waisting no time before bragging about him and Jackie finally "doing it".

"You and Jackie did not do it." Hyde shook his head at his friend.

"No. We so did it." Kelso insisted.

"Kelso, did you have a really detailed sex dream again? 'Cos that still doesn't count as doing it." Bethany told him, rolling her eyes.

Bethany sat on the sofa closest to Hyde, choosing not sitting on his lap or by his feet as usual. Admittedly, the two hadn't spoken to each other that much or spent a lot of time together alone since their slightly heated conversation at the cabin but Bethany had been busy with shifts at The Hub and with homework.

The girl didn't feel like it was particularly awkward between them but she still didn't know exactly where she stood with Hyde and she couldn't deny that it was maxing her anxious. Bethany hated to admit it but she actually missed spending time with the curly haired boy who's company she had grown to enjoy.

"You're always saying that you did it." Fez said, snapping Bethany out of her thoughts.

"Kelso, she wears the pants, and they have never come off." Eric joked, all of his friends silently agreeing with him.

"Look at my face." Kelso replied, pointing to himself with a serious look "This is a face that did it."

After the group had properly inspected their friend to judge if he was being truthful, Fez finally spoke up "Holy smokes, I think he did it."

"Kelso did it!" They all shouted in complete and utter disbelief.

"I did it!"

"Yeah. Congratulations, man. Plus, you did it in record time." Hyde told his friend in a sarcastic tone of voice.

"Yeah, you think?"

"No, you moron. You've been kissing her ass for over a year." Hyde replied as Bethany rolled her eyes at him.

"Yeah, but that's over, man. It's hard to explain to you kids that have never had sex before... but when you're with a woman, something chemical happens to her. Now, Jackie is totally different. She's like my love slave. Yeah, I'm that good." Kelso replied smugly, sitting down on the sofa as Jackie and Donna came in through the basement door.

"Hi, sweetie. How are you?" Jackie asked Kelso after Donna had greeted everyone, sitting next to Bethany on the sofa.

"Actually, I'm a little bit chilly. But I left my coat up in the car." Kelso hinted to his girlfriend.

"I'll go get it for you. Miss me." Jackie replied before quickly running out of the basement door, everyone looking at each other in disbelief since the whole situation was so out of character for the couple.

"Handy little thing, isn't she?" Kelso said with a smug smile once his girlfriend left.

"Kelso, she's not your slave, you pig." Bethany scoffed, standing from the couch to hit him over the back of the head.

"Okay, that was so cool." Eric stated with a look of amazement on his face, earning a glare from his twin and Donna.

"Cool?" Donna asked with raised eyebrows and a look of annoyance in her face.

"And by "cool" I mean wrong and stupid." Eric tried to cover for himself.

"All right, shut up. Wrestling's back on." Hyde interrupted them as Bethany rushed over to turn up the volume on the TV.