{6} That Disco Episode

The gang were sat around the table in the Formans' basement as Eric delt the cards to everyone but Jackie who sat on the washing machine reading a magazine "The game is Anaconda. Big Ace. Eight ball. Red Lady. Jackson. Fiver. Wild Man..."

"Oh my God, Michael, they opened up a disco." Jackie interrupted, running over to her boyfriend.

"Oh my god, I wanna go! Eric always tries to break my ABBA records when play them in the house." Bethany told Jackie before glaring at her brother.

"Where at?" Kelso asked.

"In Kenosha. You can wear your David Bowie butt-huggers."

"Michael, that would be super." Hyde said sarcastically, in a shrill voice.

"Laugh if you want, man, but my butt looks pretty good in those."

"Come on, are you guys crazy? I mean, a disco? No way." Eric scoffed.

"I don't know. It might be kind of fun to go dancing." Donna shrugged.

"Or we could go..." Eric changed his mind upon hearing the red heads enthusiasm.

Kelso shook his head, putting his cards down on the table "I've got nothing. I fold."

"Man, if you're out, go make some popcorn." Hyde told his friend, looking over to Jackie who was dancing behind them "Take her with you." He rolled his eyes.

"What is disco?" Fez asked the group, confused.

"Disco is from hell, okay? And not the cool part of hell with all the murderers... but the lame-ass part where the really bad accountants live." Hyde ranted.

Bethany jumped up from her seat, going over to the record player, she put her ABBA Arrival record on, skipping ahead to play Dancing queen, one of her favourite songs.

"Don't listen to him, Fez. Disco is fun." She said, grabbing Fez by his hands and pulling him up so they could dance together.

The pair danced together until Hyde got up and abruptly switched the record player off, rolling his eyes before sitting back down in his seat. "Bethany, man. I thought you had a good taste in music? You can't like Led Zeppelin and ABBA."

"Steven, the sooner you realise disco is cool, the better. You can't just listen to angry rock music for the rest of your life." She rolled her eyes going to sit back in her seat before Hyde grabbed her hips, moving her to sit between his legs.

"Excuse me, what are you doing?" Eric asked Donna, noticing that she had picked up Kelso's cards to look at them.

"Looking at Kelso's cards." The red head replied simply.

"That's cheating."

"Eric, we can't find the popcorn!" Jackie shouted from upstairs.

Eric stood up, jumping over the back of the couch to go upstairs "Donna, why don't you take a look at my cards? Then you won't have to wait for me to leave. No. Come on, take a look. Tell me what I have, you cheater." He said jokingly, shoving his cards in the redhead's face.

Donna looked at him with surprise "You've got nothing."

"Yeah, but I'm gonna bluff. So, watch out." Eric replied before running up the stairs to the kitchen.

"Donna has stuff for Eric. Yes?" Fez asked once Eric had left.

"Not stuff. Thing. Donna has a thing for Eric." Hyde clarified, trying to look at Bethany's cards as she swatted him away with a laugh.

"Why do you have a thing for my brother? I mean you guys are cute together but i'm clearly the better looking twin." Bethany joked to her best friend.

"He makes me laugh, he doesn't ask me stupid questions... he's smart, and you know." Donna tried to explain, her cheeks slightly red with embarrassment.