Makeup - Gojo Satoru

Time was something you always had problems dealing with. Whether it was your schedule, dates, or deadlines. Hell, it felt like you wasted 60% of your lifetime just fooling around.And because of that, spending time with your loved ones felt most important to you. If you only had limited time to live and considering your job as a special grade sorcerer multiplied your chances of dying at a young age by a lot, you wanted to make that time count. 

That's why you were headed to Gojo's office on your free day, to ask him if he wanted to do anything with you. Sighing you knocked on his door, not waiting for a response, since you wouldn't get one anyways, and opened it to see Gojo Satoru sitting in front of a mirror. In his hand he held... lip gloss? 

"Alright, I was expecting a lot, but not this!""Ah! Y/N-chan what are you doing here?" Gojo asked, turning to look at you and smiling his bright, blinding smile. You walked over to him and put your hands on the chair he was sitting in. 

"I think that should be my question. I mean, I know you used lip gloss, because not even Nobara has such glistening lips, but dude!" You looked over his head, peaking at the different make-up products he had lining up over the whole table."You could be like a full-on drag queen with all this stuff! How did I not notice that before?" you reached over his shoulder to grab one of the many eye liners. "Do you even need this?!" 

Gojo turned around, snatching the product out of you hand and pouting. "Of course I do! I have to look my best, always!" He smiled proudly and you internally face palmed."Dude, you wear a mask 24/7, how is anyone going to see your eyes?" 

"Well, at least I'm making an effort! Now, why were you here again?" He turned to face around again, making you sigh. You pulled a chair that was standing next to his bed next to his and sat down."I wanted to ask if you'd maybe like to do something with me today. Since I have a free day and all... and, well, we didn't do anything in a long time. Just us two I mean." 

You rambled on, trying to hide the forming blush on your cheeks, although both of you knew you had feelings for Gojo. He did too and you knew that. But you didn't do much about it... well you kept it private. You guessed it was because he wanted to stay professional and allthat, or because he wanted to protect you. But that didn't mean you didn't do anything. 

If both of you were free, you'd go out to eat something. Days like those usually ended up with a make-out session in Gojo's room, but it was all a big secret.If anyone found out about it, there would be a big fuss around the two of you for a while, and neither of you wanted that. So, you were friends or coworkers in the eyes of the public, but behind closed curtains... well. 

"Sounds good to me, love. But I do want to get my makeup ready before that, so we have to wait" he pet your head while humming in content. He adored you with all his heart and showed you lots of affection when you were alone.You smiled, sighing and standing up to stand behind him. 

"Alright, I'll help you then, mister 'I-need-to-look-perfect-at-all-times-even-though-no-one-can-see-my-whole-face'""Hey! You can see it! And others when I use my abilities" he held his finger up in the air, as if he was explaining something to Yuuji. You grabbed it and put his hand on the table. "Alright, alright. Where do we start?" 

"Let's get my eyelashes done, I think they're not as perfect as they always are"You scoffed: "Now you're just bragging about your Sixth Eye" Even though you were faking annoyance you leaned over and grabbed the tools you needed. 

. . . . .

 "And... done! There, now you're looking spotless again!" you smiled, putting back the lip gloss you just applied on Gojo's face. Somehow you ended up in his lap, but you didn't mind."Thanks love" he nuzzled his face in your neck, leaving small kisses on your skin. It tickled a bit, but you enjoyed this closeness after two weeks of no 'Gojo-time' at all. 

"You're smearing the lip gloss that I just applied, you idiot" you chuckled, lifting his head so he could look at you. As always, you got lost in his sky-blue eyes. Who wouldn't? They were beautiful, but every time you brought them up, your lover would avoid looking into yours. You knew what he went through, knew how much pain they actually brought him, but you wanted Gojo to love every part of himself. If not for him, at least for you. 

"At least share it with me, if you're just going to waste my efforts" you joked, but he took it seriously. He leaned in and pressed his lips against yours. It felt good, he felt good. 

He made you feel safe, protected, loved and he gave you a sense of freedom every time you kissed.Pulling back, he smiled at you and nuzzled his nose against yours, before pulling his mask back on. 

"Thank you..." you nodded, standing up from his lap, him following you shortly after."Shall we go now? I can pay too if you wanna. After all, you helped me just now." Gojo took your hand in his and played with your fingers while waiting for your answer. 

"Sure, how do pancakes sound?" His face visibly lit up, even though half of it was covered and he went to give you a side hug. "Yes! And after that, we'll get ice cream!"You chuckled and kissed his cheek before walking to the door and opening it. 

 "Sure. You're paying, after all"

. . . . . . . . . .

I am back!!! Exams are officially over, so I can focus on writing again! This one has been on my to-do list for a while. Initially it was a joke or headcanon my friends and I had, so I decided I'd write it out. Hope you enjoyed it :j

Also, thank you so much for 300 reads! It makes me really happy to know people are enjoying my dumb little thoughts... :D