Been a while, hasn't it?

Yep, alright. öhhhhhh...
Hi!

So, um it's been a while... Who am I kidding it's been like 3 months, we've got 2023 (Happy New Year!!!!) Uh yes, I've been dead since October, my motivation was six feet in the ground, so was my creativity.

My hype for JJK is like... dead rn and so, I am ending this book. If season 2 is out and my hype comes back, maybe I will start a second book, but for now, this is the end.

I know, I promised more chapters, and I tried, but school was a thing, and life was a thing and no motivation was a thing.

So yeah. That's it with this book.

Buuuuuut! I am currently in my 3rd "Haikyuu! Phase", as I call it, and since I love everyone in that Anime/Manga, I've decided to start a oneshot book for it. So if anyone's interested in Volleyboys, I'll be posting a new book in the next week or so.

And if anyone is interested in the DSMP, a friend of mine is working on a story build around/with the characters and all that, and if you'd like, check them out! Their name is nocturnal_space and their writing is honestly top tier (not biased at all, no no). They only have one story, it's called "Don't the stars look pretty up this close" and it is a "DSMP Space AU".

With that, thank you guys for reading! This was my first time writing something like this and it was so much fun. I appreciated every vote and comment, because holy shit I didn't expect so many reads. Heh...

Thank you :)