Chapter 1: Pilot

6 years later

6 years later.....

John B's POV

We're the Pouges and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time

Skylar's POV

John B's standing on one foot at the top of the two story building with his beer in hand.

"That's what a three-story fall to the deck? I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival" Pope informs him from the ground.

"Wow Pope, your worried abut him" I pretend to be surprised and I hear JJ chuckle next to me as we sit above pope on the railing.

"Should I do it?" John B asks and I happily nod, wouldn't be the first time, John B had done something like this.

"Yeah, jump.I'll shoot you on the way down" Pope jokes, holding up a hand drill and pretends to fire it at John B.

"You'll shoot me" John B looks offended at Pope's words

"Yep" Pope says and I raise my fingers in the form of a gun and point it at John B, "Pow" I say. "They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers" a voice suddenly says and we all turn to see my BFF Kiara walking over after scoping out the house to see what the new owners are going to get. I scoff, Kooks just keep upgrading their things while everyone else can barely afford food on The Cut less then an hour away. "Of course. Why wouldn't they?" Pope says "This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles,I guess?" Kie points out in annoyance before looking up at John B "Can you please not kill yourself?" she tells John B who continues to stand on one foot on the roof. "Don't spill that beer.I'm not giving you another one" I tell John B as JJ and I take another sip of our drinks. Suddenly John B slips, swearing as he almost falls off the roof and lets go of his beer causing it to fall to the ground. I laugh at John B's stupidity while he groans, upset he lost his beer.

"Of course you did"

"Smooth"

"A-plus"

"HEY" we suddenly hear the voice of our favourite security guard. "Hey, uh, security's here" Pope informs us and I quickly down the rest of my beer while JJ squishes his.

"Boys are early today" I say

"Humpty Dumpty, lets roll" JJ says standing up from his position and holding out his hand for me to take and we both get up. Security quickly starts to surround us and yell curse words but we immediately break out into a run. JJ, John B and I swing down from the top of the house and JJ almost smacks into one of the guys. "Gary is that you?" I exclaim as Gary begins to run directly at JJ and I. "Gary, good to see you man!" JJ yells as we both sprint back into the building. "JJ! SKYLAR!" Gary yells after us as we run together. As we run another guy meets us the other side splitting me and JJ. I go to the left, JJ goes to the right. I round the corner and find myself running next to Kie. We soon make it to the wooden fence and the two of us jump it with ease. We run out onto the road and find John B driving towards us with the Twinkie, our groups ride.