Chapter 10: 2 Villains vs 2 Heroes

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Misaka's Pov:

Me, Sogiita and Kirishima was now currently on our way back to the control room as we succesfully stopped Sogiita from stopping the indoor combat test. While walking, I notice Gunha was looking down so, I put my hand on his shoulder.

Misaka:"Hey, are you feeling better?" I asked him as he nods.

Gunha:"Yeah, I'm still good to go....mostly." He muttered the last word.

Misaka:"What'd you say?" I asked him.

Gunha:"Nothing, don't worry about it." He answered.

After that, I decided to not continue on asking, as Kirishima also was quiet during our walk back to the control room.

After a while, we finally get back to the control room as everyone all ran towards us, seemingly worried about Gunha.

Momo:"Sogiita-kun, are you okay!? We heard a thundering roar of lightning outside." She described Misaka Railgun.

Gunha:"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm sorry for worrying you all." He said with a smile.

That reassured everyone as they were content thag Sogiita was now back, as they look back to the monitors, seeing Bakugo and Midoriya fight.

Gunha:"I guess I missed alot." He said.

Misaka:"Yup, and thanks to your little stunt, I missed Uraraka's and Iida's fight." I complained as he mearly scratched the back of his head.

Gunha:"Hehehe..."

All Might:"Glad to see your back, Young Sogiita." All Might to Gunha as he nods.

Gunha:"Yup, I'm ready to be a hero!" Gunha announced pumping up everyone a bit as well, except for todoroki.

As we look at the monitors, we see that Bakugou was propelling himself towards Izuku as Izuku tries to send a punch towards Bakugo, only for the latter to change his trajectory upwards by pushing himself up with his own explosion and then gets behind Izuku and sends an explosion to Izuku's back.

Izuku was knocked down to the ground as everyone who watched it was perplexed except Momo, Todoroki, Gunha and me.

Kirishima:Woah! What was that just now!?" He asked in shock.

Todoroki:"...His more subtle than I initially thought..." Todoroki spoke.

Kirishima:"What do you mean?" He asked Todoroki.

Misaka:"He changed his course with one blast that also worked as a smoke screen and then did it immediately." I answered. "He just threw a clean hit while fighting against inertia requires the lateral adjusments to the power of the explosions." I explained.

Kaminari:"He's too talent.*Sigh*" Kaminari said as he sighs at the end

WITH TEAM A AND TEAM D

Izuku's pov: