Happy Birthday...

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3rd pov:

In the realm beyond the 4th wall many character appear out of a phone. The first one to appear was a pale white haired man with an all white coat and white pants. It was the Y/n from The Reincarnates Magical Accelerator.

Y/n:"Huh, I guess I'm rocking the cannon Accelerator look." He said as he checks himself.

All of a sudden 7 people appear as the level 5 of MHA main characters appear.

Accelerator:"Oh! You arrived first." He said to Y/n.

Y/n:"Yup, but enough about that let's get everything ready." He said as he took out some decoration from the phone.

They then started haninging up some colorful streamers as with the others preparing a table. Then all of a sudden 2 similar looking people came out. It was the Yashiro and Y/n from the K-project fanfiction

Yashiro:"Looks like were the last ones to arrive." He said to K-project Y/n."

K-Y/n:"Yup, but since were the only ones who know how to cook. Let's get started." He responed as Yashiro nods.

Y/n:"Oh! By the way I invited some people along." He said as Issei, Rias, Koneko, Asia, Xenovia, Irina, Maki, Tiamat and Ophis comes out.

Y/n:"All right everyone, I want you all to get everything ready! Today's the Author's birthday and we will make it the best party he had." He said to his fanfic universe.

Y/n's Universe:"HAI!" They said as they started helping.

Kakine:"Wow, guess were not the only one's with some japanese mixed in the dialogue." Kakine commented.

Misaki:"By the way, where's Schnee Accelerator?" She asked them all.

Yashiro:"I heard the Author is still working on that book, so he couldn't make it." He answered.

K-Y/n:"Well, it looks like we'll have another fanfic member in our family." He said to all of them as they nod.

AFTER A WHILE

Everything was now set, there was a karaoke machin, some beverages which was mostly sprite as that was the author's favorite soft drink, some food, a cake which had the word's happy birthday and thank you on it and ofcourse the Author's favorite food. A whole roasted chicken.

Y/n:"Okay, looks like everythi- Wait, where's Y/n from the protector of nameless city and the esper siblings?" He asked.

Gunha:"There still busy with all the Author's idea's they had to reanact, but they said they'll come. Their just a bit late." He answered.

Misaka:"Wait! Didn't Yashiro said he was bringing gues over?" She said pointing as Yashiro from the RWBY fanfic.

Yashiro:"Oh right! Silly me." He said as he put's his head inside the phone. "Okay, you can come in now." He said as he takes out his head from the phone.

Then, alot of people then got out. It was Ruby, Yang, Weiss, Blake, Pyrrha, Ren, Jaune, Nora, Velvet and Neo all holding gifts.

Ruby:"Oh my god! I can't believe we get to see the man who made our brother Yang!" She yelled in excitement.

Yang:"I know right, I'm really excited!" She said also in excitement.

TIMESKIP

As everyone were all talking they hear footsteps approaching as they then started whispering.

Y/n:"Okay, everyone, Hide!" He yelled in low volume as they find hiding place.

The door then opens as the Author comes in. As he closes the door and turn on the lights some conffeti explodes near him as the others come out.

Everyone:"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They yelled as they all got out of their hiding spots.

Author:"Y-You...aren't y-you gu-"

Y/n:"You're fanfics. Yes, we are. We litterally had to break the 4th wall to meet you here." He stated. "Now, come one blow out the candle on you're cake and make a wish." He said as he pulls the Author's hand and puts him near his cake.

He was to blow out the candle, until Yashiro stopped him midway.

Yashiro:"Befofe you blow it, let's sing you a song." He said as the others nodded.

Everyone(Author):Happy birthday, To you. Happy birthday, To you. Happy birthday, dear Author. Happy Birthday, To you~" They sang as the Author blows out his candle as some took pictures and then celebrated.

They then started eating and singing some karaoke. Tonight was there night and no one was gonna stop them.

Author:"....Thank you, everyone." He said with a smile and some tears as he joins in on the karaoke.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THE END.

Hi everyone, as you see in the title or mini chapter. It's currently my birthday. And sorry for not posting much, I can only go so far with my neighbor's wifi, hehehe.

Y/n:"Did you hear! The author's usual daily updates on books is coming back this weekend so be sure to stay tune. I'm talking to you readers."

Yashiro:"Haha, don't mind him. Although, he is right about the usual updates, but it still not clear wether his new router will arrive at Sunday or Saturday so it's not really set in stone."

Accelerator:"Enough about the details, anyway, we wanted to thank you for reading all of the books the Author made. Like.."

"A Reincarnated Magical Accelerator."

Y/n:"Yo!"

"The Level 5's of MHA."

The level 5's:"Hey!/Hi there!/Yo!"

"The Silver King of Remnant."

Yashiro:"Even though I was put on hold, I still appreaciate it."

"And The Supernatural Silver King."

K-Y/n:"Long time, No see through the 4th wall."

Like they said thank you everyone and be sure to stay tune for many chapters. Alrights guy's parties over.

Accelerator:"Yo catch!" He said as he threw me some tape. "It's for the 4th wall." He said he goes back inside. "Thank me later."

The Level 5's:"See ya in future chapters Author." They said as they go back.

Yashiro:"Hope, you haven't forgotten about me and the others." He said as I shake my head no. "Haha.. well see you in the future." He said as he then goes back to his fanfic.

K-Y/n:"So, this is goodbye for now." He said as he goes inside. "Be sure to remember me." He said as I nodded.

Y/n:"Hahaha....Look at me...You're first creation." He said looking down.

He then hugged me out of nowhere to which I hug back. We stayed like that for a few seconds until we bothe break the hug.

Y/n:"Thank you....thank you for creating us in you're fanfic."

Actually I should be the one thanking you. Without you, I wouldn't have recovered both mentally and emotionally.

Y/n:"Well, it's time to go. CHOW CHOW!" He said as he then goes back to his fanfic.

....Well everyone it's been a emotional day for me. And just like they said...thank you...and stay tuned for more chapters. And witht that I say Bye.

CHOW CHOW!