Chapter 7: Combat Training

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Accelerator's pov:

Accelerator:"Tch, are you done yet." I said the little girl infront of me as she eats.

" I said the little girl infront of me as she eats

???:"Not yet. Say's Misaka as Misaka answers your question." She answered as I just sigh.

Me and Last Order are currently in a family restaurant as she kept following me after I accidently saved her and while we were walking her stomach grumbled, making me take her to a family restaurant.

Last Order:"By the way, Misaka wonders why your hair is white? Is it your natural hair color? Asks Misaka as Misaka is curious of your hair color." She suddenly asked me.

Accelerator:"Huh? Oh, I'm actually not quite sure of it, but I think it involves with my Quirk automatically deflecting superfluous UV rays." I answered as I lied about the Quirk part.

Last Order:"So it's not natural? Asks Misaka as Misaka tilts her head in curiousity." She said to me

Accelerator:"I think my answer is both yes and no." I answered. "Stop asking questions, just finish your meal, so I can finally leave." I said to her.

Last Order:"Hai! Says Misaka as Misaka nods in agreement and continues to eat the food." She said as she finally continues to eat the food.

Accelerator:"Tch, this is gonna be an increased pain of the neck." I said to myself as I dial a number on my phone.

WITH MISAKI

I was currently washing the dishes on our apartment as I look around to do something atleast remotely fun, only to see nothing.

Misaki:"I wish I had someone to talk to." I said to myself with tears.

Then all of a sudden, my phone starts ringin as I look to the counter. I then quickly grab a towel and dry my hands as I then grabbed my phone and answered.

Misaki:"Hello?" I asked on the phone.

Accelerator:"Misaki, it's me." Accelerator answered through the phone.

Misaki:"Accelerator? What is it?" I asked him.

Accelerator:"I need you to pack my things up. I'm moving to a new apartment." He replied bluntly.

Misaki:"Huh? What's wrong?" I asked him.

Accelerator:"I'll explain later, just do it and when I arrive, it'll explain everything." He answered.

Misaki:"Uhh, okay then, see you later." I said to him

Accelerator:"Yeah, see you later." He replied as he hangs up.

Misaki:"Well, I guess I'll do the dishes later." I said to myself as I take off my apron and go to Accelerator's room.

WITH GUNHA AND MISAKA