Chapter 2: Entrance Exam

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No pov:

In the city of Musutafu, Japan where the school for heroes, UA is located 2 people can be seen on the front gate.

One was a girl wearing a unknown schoolgirl uniform with small brown hair and a boy with black hair wearing a bandana as well as a white shirt with a red circle at the heart's location with lines surrounding it with an all white old school japanes...

One was a girl wearing a unknown schoolgirl uniform with small brown hair and a boy with black hair wearing a bandana as well as a white shirt with a red circle at the heart's location with lines surrounding it with an all white old school japanese uniform

Gunha:"So this UA, it's much bigger than in the anime and manga right, Misaka?" He asked to his friend.

There was no answer from his friend as he look towards her direction only to see her fangirling.

Misaka:"OH MY GOD! I'M REALLY HERE! EEEHHH!" She said fangirling.

Gunha then karate chopped her head lightly making her comeback to reality from her MHA fantasies.

Gunha:"Remember what were here for." He said as she rubs her head.

Misaka:"Yeah, yeah, to get into the Hero course." She answered.

Gunha:"Right, and do you remember Accelerator's plan?" He asked her.

Misaka:"Ofcourse I do! What he said was..."

FLASHBACK

Accelerator's pov:

We were now in an abandoned warehouse in the middle of the forest. This is where I convinced the others to meet with me to talk about our plans. I also found out the beach was now clean indicating that Izuku was now done with his workout and is going to UA.

Kakine:"So, what's the plan?" He asked.

Accelerator:"I'll just get to the point, we need 2 people joining the two sides of this world." I said to them.

Misaki:"So, you want 2 of us to join the villain and hero side?" She asked.

Accelerator:"That's exactly what I'm saying, with this we have more power over them as well as getting more information about both sides." I said to them as they nod.