Chapter 3: The First Day And Scary Teacher

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Misaka's pov:

It's already been a day after the UA entrance exam, We pretty much aced everything even the written test part and especially the practical exam. Anyway, me and Gunha are now in our apartment waiting for the results as Accelerator and Misaki arrive.

Misaka:"You're home much later than I thought." I said to Accelerator.

Accelerator:"Well, someone decided to make quick multiple pit stops for sweets." He said glaring at Misaki, who just look's away. "Tch, anyway, what about you two?" He asked us.

Gunha:"Thanks to Misaka's pleading, we kinda changed the plan from going to 1B to 1A." He revealed to Accelerator.

Accelerator:"Haaah...that's fine. Just stick to the original story for now." He said as we nodded.

Misaki:"Soo...are Kakine and Mugino still not home?" She asked.

Misaka:"Their probably still in the villains hideout." She guessed.

WITH KAKINE AND MUGINO

Kakine's pov:

Me and Mugino were resting in our hotel, ordering room service.

Kakine:"Can we get 2 Sundaes and 2 breakfast platters and...." I said looking at Mugino laying on the bed.

Mugino:"A giant pepporonni pizza." She said to me.

Kakine:"And a giant pepporonni pizza and don't bother about the payment we'll give to you as you arrive." I said as I hang up.

BACK WITH THE OTHERS

Accelerators pov:

Accelerator:"....I highly doubt that." I said as make myself some black coffee in the kitchen and Gunha going to the door.

All of a sudden Gunha come's back running with the UA acceptance letter we have been waiting for.

Gunha then open's the envelope and take's out the device as he put's it on the coffee table. Then a projection with All Might appears to congratulate Misaka and Gunha.

All Might:"Hello Young Mikoto and Young Sogiita. I am here to congratulate you for passing into UA, with Young Sogiita having......90 Villain points and 60 rescue points, taking the first place and Young Mikoto with......87 Villain points and 43 rescue points, taking second place. You both pass." He said the things we waited to hear.

Gunha:"Woohoo, celebration time!" He yelled as he went to the kitchen.

Misaka just stood there crying tears of joy as he is in one of her favorite anime with All Might, one of her favorite characters, congratulating her.

All Might:"Now come, Young Mikoto and Young Sogiita. This is your Hero Academia

Misaka:"HAI!" She yelled happily.

Then the hologram disappears as Misaki and goes to her room while throwing away the sundae cup. Misaka then started screaming in happines as Gunha brings out a slice of cake for himself.

MEANWHILE...

3rd pov:

In a almost all black room with multiple monitors just lighting up the room, some people were talking about the examinees as well as their quirks and scores.

???:"The cumulative results for the practical exam are out!" A unknown man said.

???:"Look at the first place examinee. Not only did he get 90 villain points but also 60 rescue points from saving the other examinees from the Zero Pointer." A unknown girl said.