Chapter 1: The New Level 5's

" ":Talking
' ': Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No pov:

In an unknown city 6 friends are currently withdrawing money from the bank to buy the new volume of Toaru Majutsu No Index. While withdrawing money some of the friends started their thoughts on the new anime and manga series My Hero Academia.

Ichiro:"Look, I just don't like the concept that in order to help someone in danger you need a license. Though it is a good manga and anime." He said while his friend Jiro, was withdrawing his money.

Ryoko:"I know, it's kinda messed up, but think about it, a world where everyone has superpowers. Come on! Don't you think it's cool?" She asked Ichiro.

Ryuu:"Yeah, I'm with Ichiro on this one. I mean, just look at Izuku, when they found out he was quirkless he was immedietly outcasted and bullied by his close friends because they thought he wouldn't amount to anything." He said.

Ryoko:"Well, if you say it like that....it is kinda messed up." She said agreeing.

Jiro:"Ok! Were all done let's go buy the newest volume!" He said to us.

ALL 6: BANZAI!" We said raising our hands.

As we approach the exit, all of a sudden the door swung open, hitting Mugino, making her fall and hit her head on the column, knocking her out. Ichiro then dashed towards her as he grabs her body.

Ichiro:"Hey! Hey! Wake up!" He said as he then put his ear on her chest.

He then heard thay she still had a heartbeat luckily as he let's out relieved sigh, but it was short lived as he looks behind him to see his friend on their knees as men were pointing their guns at everyone.

Thief1:"EVERYONE! ON THE GROUND! DON'T MOVE OR I'LL KILL THIS CHICK!" He said as he grabs Rin by her hair and pulling her up.

Rin:"NO WAIT! PLEASE DON'T!" She said as she started crying.

Thief1:"SHUT UP! BITCH!" He said as he let's go and brings out a pistol.

"BANG"

Everyone heared the shot as it Rin was shot on her shoulder blade as she falls to the ground and screams and cries in pain.

Seeing this the other thief thought this was too brutal as he then warned his accomplice.

Thief2:"Dude! Don't do that! She's just a kid!" He yelld at him.

Thief1:"So what!? We own this bank now! We can do whatever we want!" He yelled as he spins around his pistol as he accidently pulls the trigger and shot Jiro on the stomach.

Thief2:"Damn it! Were here for the money! Not hurt children!" He yelled at his partner again.

Thief1:"Why are you yelling at me!? It's not like you won't do this if your life depended on it!" He retorted.

Thief2:"Ofcourse I won't, I may be a bad guy, but I'm not a murderer!" He yelled.

Thief1:"Well, then I guess I'm different than you then." He said as he shoots Rin on her head.

The 4:"RIN!!" We all yelled.

All of a sudden Ichiro stood up and punched the thief in the face, but was shot on his stomach.

Thief1:"Think your a hero kid!" He said as he then shot him in the head.

The 3:"ICHIRO!!"

The other thief then charged at his accomplice as he was now mad at him.

Thief2:"Damn it! I told you to stop!" He said as he bashes his hand, making him drop the pistol. "I'm gonna make sure you ain't getting out here alive. Kids!" He yelled as he gain the attention of the remaining 3 with the other still knocked out.