Chapter 5: After Erollment

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Misaka's pov:

Kirishima:"He got over 700 meters!?" He yelled in shock.

Uraraka:"Finally, A Hero-like record!" She cheered.

Iida:"But his finger look's swollen! It's just like what happened on the entrance exam. He has a really strange quirk." Iida said to himself as he began to think.

Aoyama:"It not verh stylish." Aoyama commented.

I then look to where bakugo was, to see his face with a really shocked expression and a gaping mouth as I also see Gunha holding his mouth and stomach, containing his laughter.

As I snicker a bit, I decided to walk over to Gunba and smack his head from behind as it doesn't hurts him, but still held it as if it actually hurt.

Gunha:"Ow! What was that for?" He asked me in confusion.

Misaka:"You weren't focused on the exam. It still hasn't finished you know." I answered.

Gunha:"Yeah...no. You just used that as an excuse to smack my head." He suggested.

Misaka:"Maybe, maybe not." I replied as I began walking towards Uraraka.

Gunha's pov:

Well, that was weird, but atleast I get to see Bakugo's shocked and gaping mouth face. It was really funny. I then started wiping the tears I had when I was holding my laughter, only to see Bakugo dashing towards Izuku in a angered expression.

Bakugo:"Hey!" He yelled as he extends his right arms towards Izuku. "Tell me what's going on, Deku you bastard!" He yelled at him as Izuku get's scared.

As soon as I saw, I immediately went infront of Bakugo, grabbed and managed to detain him as I put both his hands behind his back.

Gunha:"Calm down, what are you mad about?" I asked him.

Bakugo:"Haaah! Don't interfere, Small Fry!" He insulted.

Gunha:'Damn, his insults might be even hurtful than Accelerators.' I said in my head as I remember the third-string insults. "Actually, I do need to interfere." I stated to him.

Bakugo:"If your gonna butt in, then...Die!" He yelled as an explosion happened behind him which hit me.

Aizawa was a bit too slow to react as after the explosion happened, he activated his quirk on Bakugo, erasing his quirk temporarly as he wraps him around his hard scarf. Then, after the explosion starts to dissapate, they see me completely unharmed and only had dust on my uniform, much to everyones shock, especially Bakugo's.

Aizawa:"Well, it look's like nobody got hurt." He said as he blinks and wraps back his scarf. "Were wasting time. Whoever's next, get ready." He said as he starts walking and me walking along side Midoriya