Chapter 1: Introductions

I inwardly groaned as I hopped off my bus and walked home. Today was the last day of school and I was forced to ride the bus home. Ignoring the kid trying to annoy me I focused on my phone and the music I had playing in my headphones. "Last day of school I guess, but hey at least I can binge watch Rescue Bots this summer." I thought to myself skeptically. A few hours later I was ready for bed and found myself snuggling up in my favorite blue and purple zebra striped blanket. Yes I said favorite blanket, I can have a favorite blanket. I stared up at the ceiling as I waited for sleep to come. Soon, I found myself drifting off into sleep and that I gladly welcomed.

°•°•°•°•°

I woke up abruptly when I heard voices surrounding me but I didn't open my eyes, pretending to be asleep.

"How did you find this human?"

"She was asleep on the sidewalk sir and was muttering something about us."

"I see."

"Shut up." I growled sleepily as I turned over. Not actually taking in my surroundings. The voices stopped talking when I said that and I smiled with my eyes still close. But suddenly I got poked which made me screech in alarm. I sat up and looked at who poked me but froze when I saw 'WHO' it actually was.

"Holy fuck.... your actually real." I managed to squeak out. I gawked at the sight of giant metal beings standing in front of me. The same beings that were the main characters of my favorite TV show.

"Are you ok human?" The leader asked me and well... I just about passed out. He sounded just like he did in the show but he was actually real and NOT being voiced acted by Peter Cullen. Yeah you can probably guess who it is.

"Yeah I am." I managed to get out without my voice hitching in excitement. The giant red and blue robot nodded to me and I smiled brightly.

*a few minutes later*

"What is your name human, it seems I forgot to ask this question earlier." The leader asked me as I looked at my phone while sitting on a spare couch located on a platform in their base.

"It's Annora big guy." I responded casually without looking up.

"What's your name? I don't believe I know." I asked casually, but continued before he could respond. "Unless it happens to be Optimus Prime." The leader stared at me in shock and I smirked.

"How did you know that Annora?" Optimus asked me curiously. I shrugged before I stood up and faced him, placing my hands behind my back like Megs does when he stares out a window or like Screamer when he walks at times.

"I'm not from here Prime. And from where I'm from, if your entire life is centered around yall then its really just basic knowledge." I responded casually, pulling up a gif of grumpy doc bot as proof.

*this the gif fyi*