Guilty Pleasure

"What did I tell you about coming over here?" Royce asked once he saw her.

Ashlee didn't respond. She didn't make eye contact.

"Your husband is out of town?" Royce asked.

Ashlee nodded.

"And you're over here because you want someone to talk dirty to you and spank you and call you names?" he asked.

She nodded.

"You know you're going to get me in trouble one day. I'm married too you know. But, little slut, bring that ass inside."

Ashlee entered. She felt shame. Royce shut the door behind her, first checking to make sure no potential snitches were out watering their garden or something.

"I'll meet you downstairs. You know the drill. I was in the middle of making lunch and I would like to finish first."

"Yes, sir." Ashlee proceeded to the basement. This obviously wasn't her first time. She hoped she could make it her last time but, she couldn't promise herself that. Entering the spare basement room, she took off all her jogging clothes, bra and underwear, and left them at the door. She walked to the corner of the room. Uuuggghhh, she groaned. Why do I do this to myself? Returning to look at the same spot on the wall as last time, remembering the chipped paint that - if you stared at for too long - started to look like a Christmas tree...

"Better be squatting too!" Royce called from upstairs.

Ashlee squatted till her knees bent almost ninety degrees - proper squat form. She waited. I'm such a slut, she thought to herself. Why did Royce have to be the hottest man in the neighborhood? Why do I like rough sex so much? I wish I could just love my husband.

Her legs burned. Her muscles fatigued. She waited.

And waited.

Royce would spank her too hard if he caught her disobeying orders. She remained squatting, only standing for a split second when it became too unbearable.

"Alright, is my pussy getting nice and warm for me?" Royce asked as he walked into the room. Ashlee's body heated up as the pose grew more and more difficult to maintain.

Royce slid under her like a mechanic sliding underneath a vehicle. Facing her pussy and anus, Royce took a deep inhale.

"You didn't shower this morning, right?" he asked. "You knew you were coming over here." He kept inhaling deeply.

"I didn't shower this morning."

"No deodorant either?"

"No deodorant today. I know how you like it, Mr. Royce." It was hard to keep her voice steady, her legs were burning.

"That's my girl." Royce smacked the upper inside of her thigh. Ashlee suffered it quietly, whimpering in her throat. The painful sting spread. Ashlee got excited. This is what she had been waiting for – Royce being rough.

Royce licked two fingers then dipped them inside of Ashlee's cunt. Ashlee's legs wobbled. Her pussy clenched around his fingers. She whimpered. Royce curled his fingers inside of her with a 'come here' motion, gathering liquid, and then he pulled out. Royce sucked the pussy juice off his fingers.

"Mmmhhh, you still taste a little too fresh. I need more sweat. A little more bitterness."

"I jogged over here, Mr. Royce." Ashlee was turned on after hearing her sex licked off Royce's fingers.

"You can rest now."

Ashlee stood, exhaling. She shook out the pressure built in her legs. It was a real workout. Her skin was damp with perspiration.