Pastor's Wife

"Have you been studying your lesson?" Divine asked. She was snapping at her bushes with hedge clippers.

"A little bit." Jessan said closing the mail box. His parents were out of town, so he had been getting the mail for the past two days.

"Then what does John 3:16 say?"

"Um," Jessan had no idea but pretended like the answer was on the tip of his tongue.

"I knew you hadn't been studying. What are you going to do when I ask you to lead the lesson on Sunday?"

Jessan watched Divine in her long, blue and white, checkered dress. It was a thick unattractive dress made to work in. It would hide any regular woman's features, but Divine's butt still found a way to stick out in a very pleasing fashion. Jessan's cock swelled just from a few moments of looking at her. Her big breasts shook every time she chopped at the bushes.

"Huh?" she asked.

Jessan tried to remember the most perfect photographic image of Divine in his head because, right when he got in the house, he would jerk off to it. Divine was the pastor's wife. Ever since he was a young boy in the church, and had a slight idea of what sex was, he fantasized about Divine. He was finally old enough now.

"Are you going to answer my question or are you just going look at me, Jessan?" Divine asked again.

"Yeah, I'll come help you with the furniture after church," Jessan said. Oh shit, that wasn't even what she asked, he thought. The warm energy of embarrassment turned his skin hot. He just tried to smile it off. Was it obvious he was lost in his fantasies watching her thick brown figure.

"That's not what I asked you, Jessan, even though I do need your help." Divine smiled. Her smile made Jessan feel like she knew his fantasies. "You said you were going to help me last week. Were you with that girl again?" she asked. A little sweat trickled off her brow. Her shirt was low cut. Jessan watched her breasts move once again as she wiped off the sweat with her forearm.

"Yes, I was," he said.

"Are you going to marry her?"

"I don't know."

"'No sex before marriage."

"Divine, I've been meaning to ask you, if I wait until marriage to have sex, I won't have a clue what I'm doing when it's time," Jessan said.

Divine paused.

For a moment Jessan thought he had said something wrong, but . . . "You are kind of right about that," Divine said in agreement. "I know exactly what you're talking about. I had the same problem with my husband. He didn't have a clue what to do down there, but he knew every scripture."

This revelation shocked Jessan. He never heard Divine talk in detail about sex other than saying-don't have sex. Maybe he didn't understand her as well as he thought.

"Come in the house," Divine said.

"For what?" Jessan worried she would make him work. He didn't want to move furniture right now. He really wanted to go in the house and jerk off.

"I'll show you something," she said.

"Okay."

He followed her into the house, sneaking glances at her ass the entire time. A spacious living room with vanilla-cream walls and white couches, her house was super clean and had a sweet smell that lingered in the air like someone had been baking. Jessan still watched Divine's ass as she went into the kitchen and washed her hands. Jessan was getting a real boner. Few women could still look sexy when they weren't trying at all. Divine was one of the few.