Best Friend's Mom

Darius forgot that he was sleeping over his friend's house. Jack's loud snoring startled him awake. It was pitch black in the room. "Jack," Darius whispered. He couldn't see a thing. "Jack!" Jack kept snoring. "Damn." Darius couldn't wait until the sun came up, so he could go home. He hated sleeping on the floor. Grabbing his crotch, he jumped up and groped for the doorknob. Silently, he rushed to the bathroom.

After peeing and washing his hands, Darius realized he was starving. The house was silent. He crept through the dark hallway, careful with every step. He made sure to distribute his weight evenly on each foot to minimize any creaking noises.

The house was only one floor and to get to the kitchen, he had to pass Jack's parents' bedroom. If they woke, there was no way he could get back to bed without getting caught. He got down on his hands and knees and crawled to make even less noise by their door. A slight creak sounded when his knee went on a specific wood panel, but he made it to the kitchen. Opening the fridge, he saw that cold, left over pizza was his quickest and quietest choice. He pulled the last pieces out and started munching as fast as he could.

He crouched down behind the kitchen counter. His mind wandered as he enjoyed his pizza. Pointless things entered his thoughts while he ate but when he looked left and saw painted toenails, he choked on his pizza. Shit. His fearful gaze rose slowly from shapely feet, up a curvaceous body, and finally settled upon a dark and unreadable face. She did not smile.

"I thought I heard something," Mrs. Rose, Jackson's Mom, said with her hands on her hips. She wore a long, white silk gown.

"Sorry," Darius mumbled, his face full of pizza. He jumped to his feet hoping he wouldn't have to explain himself.

"Are you hungry?" she asked.

"Yeah, I was. But I'm not anymore."

"You ate all my pizza," she said glaring at him.

Darius stuttered with embarrassment.

"Is there anything else you want?"

"No, I just... I'm full now."

Mrs. Rose bent over to look inside the fridge. Mrs. Rose was good looking. She wasn't supermodel sexy but she had nice features and was real sweet. She had thick hips and Darius could not miss the chance to get a perfect look at her butt while she looked in the fridge. Her silky gown flowed gently over her booty and it looked so soft. Darius's mind, sometimes out of his control, immediately went to wondering what it would be like to hold her waist and do her from behind. He tried to stop the thought.

"Are you sure?" she asked. She turned around faster than he expected. His heart skipped a beat. Did she catch him looking?

"What is that?" she asked, pointing at his waist.

Darius looked down. "OH," he said, panicking. What the hell? He hadn't realized it, but his dick was growing hard, bulging against the fabric of his basketball shorts. He covered himself. "I'm... Uh...," he stuttered. He was sweating now and wished he could disappear.

"I can't believe you. What a pervert," she said. The fridge door was still open, and the interior light shined on both of them. She had no bra on, her large, deep brown breasts were about to fall out the top of her gown. Darius could see the outline of her nipples through the thin silk.

"Mrs. Rose. I didn't mean to –" Darius hesitated. "You're just hot. I'm going to go back to bed now." Darius started to turn away.

"No. You come here. I want you to apologize to me."

"Okay. I'm sorry for going through your fridge and getting pizza without asking," he said.

"And..."

"I'm sorry for looking at your butt and getting a boner."