March Madness Sex

"Tell Aaliyah to come to my office!" I told my assistant manager as I threw my clip board down. It snapped in half on the desk. We just lost again. We had the women's state tournament coming up and my team was playing like shit.

Aaliyah came into my office.

"Yes, sir," she said as she poked her head in.

"Come here, sit down. And close the fucking door too."

"Yes, sir."

She didn't sit down like I told her. She stood behind the chair. I took deep breaths. I was seeing red – about to lose it completely.

"Aaliyah, what the hell was that? You had five turnovers, zero assist, and you were 3-14 from the field. Pass the damn ball!"

"Pass the ball to who? The whole team sucks," she quickly shot back. Aaliyah didn't back down from no one. It helped on the court but off the court.... that was a different story.

"Are you kidding me right now? Aaliyah, how big is your head going to get? You're not a star."

"Who am I going to pass it too?"

"Uuhhh...Renee maybe."

"I did, and she missed a layup."

"And all your shots went in, right?"

"Maybe if you would call a play for me instead of Jesse's sorry ass, we'd win."

"You know what?!" I stormed around the desk, my metal chair clanged loud when it collapsed to the floor. "You're not playing next game, or ever, until you show me that you know what a pass is." I stuck my finger in her face. She slapped it away.

"You won't be winning another game because I quit! And I'm transferring next year, so I can play for someone who knows how to coach." She took her jersey off and threw it at my face. The still damp fabric, wet with sweat, whipped around and kind of stung when it hit me. I threw it harder right back at her.

"Alright, fuck you then. You're not even good. So, Bye!" I waved in her face. I was so angry I just wanted to throw stuff around the room and break everything. Fuck this season!

"Fuck you!' she screamed reaching out to attack me. In a split second, as I ducked, and she reached to claw my face, she missed, grabbed my new shirt, and tore it. Buttons flew everywhere, scattering over the room like shrapnel. My whole front, chest and abs, were exposed.

She kept coming at me, swinging. In defense, I stuck up my hands to shield myself and got a hold of whatever I could and pulled tight. Unknowingly, my fingers hooked in the front of her bra. I pulled the thing hard. It took a lot of force but her black bra eventually tore away. She screamed when it did. I'm sure the fabric burned, digging into her skin, before ripping. Her small breast bounced free. With a look of shock on her face, she covered herself, shrieking loudly. I didn't feel bad at all.

"You bastard," she growled and full on grabbed my dick and balls in her cupped hand. I froze in fear and reached down to grab her wrist, but she held me hostage and started squeezing tight. Oh, God! Pain! I panicked.

I couldn't slap her.... To deflect her aggression, I did what I thought would be the next best thing. I yanked her by the nape, pulled her close, and kissed her. It caught her off guard. Her grip slackened slightly, but she still held me by the balls. Our tongues twisted in a feral kiss. It was wet. I stuck my tongue deep in her mouth. There was a strange shift of emotion in the room at that moment. The mix of repressed anger and repressed lust poured out. It was a climactic moment of uncertainty and danger. Her grip on my dick tightened again. I couldn't take it anymore!