Application

Typing in keywords while bored, I found a site by accident. It had a full picture of a very muscular black man in his underwear. You had to scroll down to see from his head to his toes. Perfectly brown, sculpted like an African deity statue, I was immediately aroused. At the bottom of his picture the words read - 'Come and Get Dominated'. There was a button to enter the full website after you verified you were over 18. My first time, I left the site, closed the computer and walked away. I went to get orange juice and clear my mind. Porn was wrong. I'd never watched porn before. I was never going to watch porn. It was wrong and shameful.

I couldn't stop thinking about that man though. I couldn't believe how hot he was. It was impossible to be that hot, I told myself. I had to go back and double check if he was really that hot. When I returned to the website after a long day at work, managing a store, I clicked on a new tab I missed the first time. Up popped a video. I couldn't pull myself away. I'll just scroll through and see what it's all about, I told myself, trying to keep my conscience clean.

I fast forwarded to the middle. "Oh, my goodness," I gasped. The angle was shocking. It was a close up of him pounding a girl from behind. His cock was dark and dripping with cream as he entered her chocolate pussy folds. Her ass rippled with the pounding force. She screamed, "Fuck, yes, Fuck yes. Fuck me harder!" I didn't realize how high the volume was on my computer. I panicked and frantically looked for the volume button. That was taking too long. Hearing this woman scream with pleasure, and this man calling her a pretty little slut, I clumsily tried to exit out of the site. Fail. I just ended up shutting down the computer. My heart raced. I forgot I was home alone now. My daughter had moved out. I calmed my breathing down and looked around the room. I realized I was spiraling down in a bad direction because, now, I was even more curious.

I left the computer alone for a couple of days, trying to break the spell. But the screams of that woman getting pounded were etched deep in my mind, and I wanted to see the results. When I came back, I watched the entire porn. I fingered myself and came on my fingers. I found more of his porn and watched them. Later, I tried watching other videos with different actors but that didn't work. I always came back to watching him. His name was Rah.

Thrill. Shame. Guilt. Ecstasy – all rushed through me as I continued to watch and re-watch his videos. I couldn't help myself. I knew it was getting bad when I ended up an hour late for work because I was in bed finger fucking myself to his anal scenes. I'm out of control, I thought racing to work with my underwear soaked with sex juice.

When I realized I had developed a major problem, I came up with a solution. Maybe if I fill out the application and get denied, I will get over him. There was a page on his website to apply and possibly get a chance to meet Rah and visit his chamber. It was pushing the boundaries of illegal prostitution, so all the language was coded.

It asked for things like, a basic description of self, height, weight, hobbies, children, married or single, employment. I told the truth. Which made me feel like I wasn't going to get accepted. Single mother, age thirty-eight, kids moved out and on their own already. I felt like I was too basic. And I worried about my weight. But, I didn't want to get picked anyway. I had to just apply and get denied so maybe I could get over my fetish for him. I also answered questions like, what was my favorite sexual experience? Answer: I didn't have one. Nothing stood out. I started to realize all my sexual exploits up to this point had been proper and routine.
Would I be willing to swallow come? Yes!!
Have I ever been fucked in the ass? Yes. That answer was a lie.

By the time I hit send, I was already sweating, and my head was pounding with nerves. I told myself repeatedly, "Calm down, I won't get accepted." I couldn't get accepted. This was too much. I went to church regularly! What if someone found out. What if I wasn't ready. Does this make me a whore? I walked away from my computer, drank, and convinced myself there was no way I would be accepted.