Chapter 15

Kaiden's POV:

Hindi ko maalis ang aking tingin sa kaniya habang naglalakad kami papuntang museyo pagkatapos mag park ng sasakyan.

She was holding my hands as she walked ahead of me.

I'm so distracted because 'til now I'm still struck by her beauty.

She looks so damn, pretty, gorgeous, stunning, maganda, krasivyy, lovely, elegant, beau, beautiful. I can't say anything about basta maganda. Ang ganda-ganda niya.

This is the first time I've seen her wearing a dress. Well, she is already good-looking in her usual fit, trouser, and polo. But to see her wearing a dress? It was more than the word 'beautiful'.

Ang ganda niya kahit anong gawin niya, kahit anong suotin, kahit anong mood, kahit wala naman siyang ginagawa. Is it normal to be that perfect?

I felt jealous when we were in the condominium, all of the guys there were looking at her.

Bakit ba kasi kailangan na sobrang ganda niya? It irritates the hell out of me.

"Kaiden." Tumingala ako ng tingin sa kaniya dahil nakatingin ako sa mga kamay namin na magkahawak.

Parang ipinasadya talaga dahil perpektong-perkpekto ang pagkakalapat.

"Ano 'yon?"

"Can you take me a picture?"

Pictures? But I never tried taking one before and I don't know how to do it.

"I'm not good at taking pictures." I honestly said.

"Okay lang, please?" Damn, cute.

I accept her cellphone that was already on the camera.

"You should take it in lower so the picture will look good." I followed what she said. I even sit a little since I'm tall.

"Like this?"

"Yes!!" She answers in an excited tone.

When she starts to pose, I click the button in the middle of the camera.

Every time she changes her pose I just click it. I'm doing it correctly, right?

"Smile for the camera, Ari. It looks good on you when you smile." Pag-amin ko. Mas maganda kasi siya kapag nakangiti.

I got caught up when she started to smile genuinely. My angel, yeah, right she's an angel.

Bihira lang siya kung ngumiti kaya hindi ko maiwasang matigilan tuwing ginagawa niya.

Handa akong gawin ang lahat mapanatili lang 'yon sa mga labi niya.

I must take this one and then put it in a picture frame! I didn't stop clicking the camera until she stopped posing. I give back her phone to check the pictures.

My heart calms down, out of nervousness when she looks happy.

I guess it was a good shot.

"Kaiden, tayo naman ang mag-picture." She pulls me closer to her.

"I'd love to," I answer with a glimpse of a smile on my lips.

"Wacky!" What was that?

I frowned when she did not even inform me what wacky means. I just smile since I don't know what to pose.

"Send me that," I said.

"Alin?"

"Your pictures and ours." As I said, I will put it on the picture frame.