messy

Louis POV

After making sure that Zayn's asleep, i go to see if Liam's back.  Which he isn't.

***

Phone ringing....

Louis: hi Li where are you?

Liam: sleeping over at Steve's

Louis: again?

Liam: yes Louis again.

Louis: you need to talk to him, he's...he's not okay Liam mate.

Liam: don't Liam mate me like you don't know this whole mess is because he's inlove with you. And i can't be mad at you or him for that, but I'm allowed to be hurt. And right now, I am hurting and I need space.

Louis:........ for what it's worth I'm sorry, I just...maybe you and I could go out for a movie tomorrow or something?

Liam: I thought harry was there.

Louis: oh he is.

Liam: then take the boy who came to Manchester for you to see a movie.

Louis: it's not like that.

Liam: then make sure he knows that, so he doesn't waste years waiting for you to see him.

Louis: Liam...

Liam: it's fine...it's fine, I've gotta go...I just, tell him Louis...he might be a kid, but just tell him so he understands and moves on okay?... That's what you can do for me.

Louis: ok I'll do that... when are you coming back home?

Liam: I don't know.

Louis: so then could niall use your bed?

Liam: my whole room smells like zayn, that's why I couldn't sleep in it. So Niall might be a nice change. So yeah he could sleep there.

Louis: do you really hate him that much you couldn't...

Liam: I don't hate him, I'm inlove with him. I've been inlove with him for years. I just....I need time to put myself together, then I could be his friend or whatever.

Louis: so no more fuck buddies?

Liam: no, I thought having him even if it was just sex for him..might be better than nothing. But I can't anymore. So just tell him I'll come back home soon, and that I dont hate him. He probably thinks I hate him, but I don't.